[RP/MM][Complete] Turn 43 [FWL/SP] Gillfillians Gold 0521 ToP

Started by chaosxtreme, October 10, 2010, 03:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

Captain-General pays us for our skill in war and he requires,  is to challenge you for an honorable trial for possession of this world.

With what force do you dare bring to confront true warriors?

GraeGor

The reply seems to be a prerecorded message, broadcast on all radio frequencies

This is Khan Stanislav N'buta

Pending the outcome of negotiations elsewhere, unless personally authorized by myself, all Military actions directed at worlds within the border of the Star Adder Commonwealth States are hereby to be treated as an Act of War.

Any move to launch Fighters, detach DropShips, establishing Blockades, or any other action that can be viewed as hostile will be considered an Act of War.

You have enough time to recharge your Drives and depart our systems and Territory before your presence is declared an Act of War.

The message repeats itself, this is the only communication received from the surface.

chaosxtreme

Dropships detach and begin burn insystem BarCAP Fighters Launch

chaosxtreme

Elements of the 345th move in for the trial
1FP Aero

DisGruntled

CSA init to determine whether we arrive before or after your force.
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote] FWL Init

GraeGor

[ooc: Im gonna have to let Dis figure this one out, after looking at his OS, Im confused]

chaosxtreme

DisGruntled

If we'd arrived before I'd have ASFs on defensive interdiction.  Since you arrived first and then our unit moved in I can't prevent you from landing initially.  As per the others there's no trial so it's up to you if you wnat to go ahead with the invasion.

chaosxtreme

Dave Baughman

Last call, if this is unresolved tomorrow I'll be rolling it out.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

FWL vs. CSA militia*

FWL [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

CSA [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

*OOC - Dis and/or Grae, please correct me if I have missed a unit.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

FWL crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FWL crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]