[RP/MM][Complete] Turn 43 [FWL/SP] Amminadav 818 ToP

Started by chaosxtreme, October 10, 2010, 03:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

By the will of the Prince in accordance with the requests of the Government on Atreus we deign to give challenge to the Elsyie lick spittle's of this world who serve Clan Star Adder. What is your bid in this trial of possession. I warn you do not waste my time boys."

Regulan Hussars

GraeGor

The reply seems to be a prerecorded message, broadcast on all radio frequencies, though in the background can be heard a song

Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
with the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
forward into battle see his banners go!

This is Khan Stanislav N'buta

At the sign of triumph Satan's host doth flee;
on then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

Pending the outcome of negotiations elsewhere, unless personally authorized by myself, all Military actions directed at worlds within the border of the Star Adder Commonwealth States are hereby to be treated as an Act of War.

Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
one in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

Any move to launch Fighters, detach DropShips, establishing Blockades, or any other action that can be viewed as hostile will be considered an Act of War.

Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
but the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never gainst that church prevail;
we have Christ's own promise, and that cannot fail.

You have enough time to recharge your Drives and depart our systems and Territory before your presence is declared an Act of War.

Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
this through countless ages men and angels sing.

The message repeats itself, this is the only communication received from the surface.

DisGruntled

CSA init roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

FWL Init
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

With the Adders losing the init, a CSA Monsoon would still be in system.

chaosxtreme

OOC: FWL challenge stands. We await the response to our Batchall.

GraeGor

[ooc: unless Dis lists something, the response was the message I posted]

chaosxtreme

"Time to show the these limber tailed Adders what the Prince's men are really made off. Communication's broadcast the following on a continuous loop. "

We are keeping our cutdown bid small in deference to Clan Protocol's be advised that should yours prove dishonorable or should you fail to honor SafCon or Zellbrigen we shall have no qualms in calling in our full might."

Note for

Ground: 5 FP
Aero: 1.25 FP

OOC: Adders time to show your cards.

GraeGor

[ooc: arrgh....still not entirely used to this, but I believe that I need to roll Init too for Units that had planned on going elsewhere to see if they managed to leave before the FWL showed up

though I dont think theyre going to make it *sigh*]

Init[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

The following message goes out from the CSA Monsoon BB:
"Commander of the Regulan Hussars it appears that reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.  Your trial was denied and yet you still insist on invading this world when so obviously outmatched.  Be glad that you are not even worth my time, and the local Steiner Protectorate forces will be dealing with your incursion.  Some of you may live to see another day this way."

GraeGor

"Cancel your vacation plans boys and girls, looks like we have our own party to attend right here. So while the Militia may be highly motivated, and perhaps a bit crazed, we won't let them fight the invaders of their home alone."

"However, we can give this Colonel James Reigle, nominal Command. Just don't follow any Orders that will obviously put your Units at unnecessary risk. His fanaticism may be just enough to get the FWL to back off.....especially with combined forces backing him up."

The Commanding Officers of the other SACS Ground Forces on Amminadav laugh, their Orders to Garrison other Border Worlds now nothing but a memory.

chaosxtreme

"Heh, This Star Commodore talks big for a man who's running like a scalded dog."

"Alright hussars we have taken the Prince's salt so it is only right and just we shed our blood in his service. We ground and we deal harshly with any who raise a hand against us. Let us show them why we are Regulan and why they are not."

GraeGor

"So Colonel Reigle, are we understood. You have Operational Command for as long as you don't, repeat DO NOT, go all loony on us. I respect your beliefs and fervor, even if I don't understand it, but you go and threaten the overall integrity of the assorted Commands here to help you fight and win this battle, and even God himself won't be able to save you."

The Father looks sternly at his Military Superior, and bites back his initial reply. He may be teetering on the edge of sanity, but he hasn't fallen....not quite yet, "Aye, Sir," he says with a sharp, precise salute before turning on his heel, again with Military precision and leaving the General's field command.

His first stop is the Command, Control and Communications Mobile HQ, where he picks up a headset and nods to the technicians there. In short order he is on the current secure frequency, "Dear Heavenly Father, I beseech Thee to send done Thy Heavenly Hosts, so that they may become one with the Machines by which we fight in your Holy Name. Lend unto them Thy Divine Grace so that they may serve as Thy Instruments of Holy Vengeance."

"Let the man-made energies be infused with Thy Divine Fire so that our enemies may be burned from the sky and scoured from this humble Creation of Thine. Fill our hearts with Your resolve, and cleanse our souls from the evils we must do. I ask this of Thee so that Your people, who follow Your Holy Servants, Khan Stanislav N'Buta and urKhan Charlamagne Steiner, do not have to live and suffer under the Demonic Rule represented by the Free Worlds League as they work in concert with the Avatar of Your most hated Rival, Lucifer, Adam Satanus Steiner."

"Amen."

His prayer, and 'blessing', complete Colonel James Reigle issues his first official orders of the day, "Send forth the Angels, let them cleanse the air of the foulness which is now polluting it," more than one person looks at him with various degrees of confusion before he makes himself more clearly understood."

"Launch the Fighters, and get on an open channel. I shall offer them one last chance to save their souls," quickly his order is followed and completed.

"Regulan Hussars, by Order of the Khan and your ignoring his warning/pronouncement, your presence here constitutes and Act of War. This is your last chance to withdraw with your lives and souls intact. Comply and live, or continue and burn in the Pits of Hell."

chaosxtreme