[RP/MM] Turn 43 [FWL/SP] Nuneaton 1120 ToP [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, October 10, 2010, 03:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

By the will of the Captain-General and Parliament I have come to liberate this world from the perfidity of Clan Star Adder. We offer Batchall for a Trial of Possession of this world. With what force do you dare oppose our rightful claim to this planet?

Free Worlds Guards

GraeGor

The reply seems to be a prerecorded message, broadcast on all radio frequencies

This is Khan Stanislav N'buta

Pending the outcome of negotiations elsewhere, unless personally authorized by myself, all Military actions directed at worlds within the border of the Star Adder Commonwealth States are hereby to be treated as an Act of War.

Any move to launch Fighters, detach DropShips, establishing Blockades, or any other action that can be viewed as hostile will be considered an Act of War.

You have enough time to recharge your Drives and depart our systems and Territory before your presence is declared an Act of War.

The message repeats itself, this is the only communication received from the surface.

chaosxtreme

Dropships detach and begin burn insystem BarCAP Fighters Launch

chaosxtreme

GraeGor

[ooc: see initial response for the only response]

chaosxtreme

"Time to show the these limber tailed Adders that we really mean it. Communication's broadcast the following. "

We are keeping our cutdown bid small in deference to Clan Protocol's be advised that should yours prove dishonorable or should you fail to honor SafCon or Zellbrigen we shall have no qualms in calling in our full might."

Note for

Ground: 5 FP
Aero: 1.25 FP

OOC: Adders time to show your cards.

chaosxtreme

GraeGor

[ooc: sadly only Militia, 1.5FP (they did some hasty recruitment and training after hearing Coventry fell)

and to get this out of the way, Im going to start the SimRes process now]

Round 1
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

OOC: Is this a Militia unit you paid for?

Because if its a free militia they are 1 FP everywhere. If this is .5FP created you don't get to use the free militia when created forces are present.

If you didn't pay for it then this militia unit is not 1.5 FP it is 1 FP under the rules.

chaosxtreme

FWL
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

potential crit
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

militia is wiped out no matter what happens. Awaiting GM response before completing the thread.

GraeGor

[ooc: oops, wasnt aware that had to pay to increase militia...though I could have sworn I had done something similar - having a slightly larger militia - to add a bit of variety even when expecting to lose]

GraeGor

Militia Attack Roll[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Damage Roll[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

GraeGor

ok, ignore daame roll in previous post, I fubared

damage result, I hope is, 5 Deal 25% of FP to Opponent (or .25FP)