[RP/MM] T43 CIH vs AR and Allies 1817 Arc Royal Naval Recon Raid [complete]

Started by Marlin, October 10, 2010, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Naval Raid against the Heart of Arc Royal.

Marlin

Roll: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Marlin

Star Commander Vera's head hurt. A small amount of TDS, the crew was used to it and did their work. However, they did so on their own way as usual when she could not interfere.

"Shit, we are her pants down." Hoka said. "Then I say watch out for those Lyran idiots! If they find us, they cannot let us go. This is a too fine ship for merchants." The headache increased with each more spout of stupidity of their lower rankers. Even the Techs chimed in now.

"Warriors, shall I check for incoming signatures? Or what?"

The grin about Vera's inability to make out the offender was nearly audible. "Yes, indeed," that would be Warrior Hendrik Spaunn, quite a joker but not bad enough for real Solahma duty.. but perhaps his posting here was fitting. He impersonated an old Admiral right now: "Mister Scan, you tell me if these scumbags move against us. We cannot have our paint scratched by these unworthy Hillbillies."

Laughter on the bridge. Vera was close to crying. But eventually, and this was her consolidation, she would overcome her hardship and they would not dare to mock her. At least not until the next jump.

She slowly made for her cabin. Hendrik would deal with any problem and she could relax a bit.