[Rp/MM][Complete] CSA v. FWL, Saravan 1418 ToP [CSA Win]

Started by DisGruntled, October 11, 2010, 02:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 21, 2010, 02:40:29 PM
If you want I am fine with it.

I can roll SimpRes rather well...it's all the calculations and when theyre applied that I need to work on when/if Crits are involved

so Im up for another

Round 2:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

FWL
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

FWL gets a crit chance due to Adder Roll

Crit Chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

GraeGor

3 Deal 15% of FP to OpponentEC

0.5 * 0.15 = 0.075 (IF it's worth rounding up, then .25)

Im thinking this one may be over

chaosxtreme

No Crit

Adders do .5 *.15=.075 damage rounds to .25 damage
FWL does .5 *. 20 = .1 damage  rounds to .25 Damage

Adder force .25
FWL force .25

Note FWL has done more damage then the Adders in both trials. Though its rounding the same I'm pretty sure I win.

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 21, 2010, 03:01:07 PM

Note FWL has done more damage then the Adders in both trials. Though its rounding the same I'm pretty sure I win.

works for me

chaosxtreme

Salvage Pool Stands at 1.5 FP (.75 from FWL, .75 from Adders)

This was fought as a Trial of Posession with strict Zellbrigen so 50% of Salvage goes to FWL.

1.5 *.5 = .75 FP

DisGruntled

Quote from: GraeGor on October 21, 2010, 03:05:23 PM
Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 21, 2010, 03:01:07 PM

works for me

Doesn't for me though.

There's 6 rounds of combat in a cycle, and the next would be round three.

Round 3: Adder roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Its a trial. ;-) Doesn't really apply but ok.

chaosxtreme

FWL Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Last call on this battle; please wrap this up if possible tonight, if not I'll be resolving it tomorrow.

General note regarding "long" trials, please remember that one operational round is roughly 10 days. While some of this is spent getting to the planet, etc, for a trial to last more than one round of combat indicates that its a long drawn-out fight. This isn't unheard of (the MechWarrior novel about the Ghost Bears fighting the Wolves -- Roar of Honor I believe --  is a good example of such a trial), but its worth bearing this in mind from a roleplaying POV.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

CSA crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

CSA inflicts 0.25 FP
FWL inflicts no damage

CSA wins the trial.