[Rp/MM][Complete] CSA v. FWL, Vorzel 1519 ToP [Contested]

Started by DisGruntled, October 11, 2010, 02:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

OOC: If its not intentional I have no problem with you fixing it.

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 19, 2010, 06:15:56 PM
OOC: If its not intentional I have no problem with you fixing it.

[ooc: thanks...remind me to read more closely next time ok (or not to do anything when Im semi-tired)]

chaosxtreme

FWL wins the trial more damage dealt.
salvage stands at .75 *.5 rounds to .5 FP

DisGruntled

No you won round  one.  As per your actions last cycle, Adders call in additional troops to equalize the forces before moving to round 2.  Raids ar ethe only fights that only go 1 round (unless I've missed a rules change whihc is entirely possible given the week I've had)

So if I read it right CSA would now be committing 0.75 for R2.
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

OOC: Fine by me I stole that move from the Adders playbook after all.
FWL
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Crit Chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Critical Event Ground
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

9 Encircle and capture 20% of opponent, add that FU to salvage.

.75 * 20% = .15 rounds to .25 added to Salvage Pool.

Adders should calculate their damage as a percentage of .5 FP

And since we are counting Rounds. You are Disrupted and cannot attack next round.

.75 *60% = .45 rounds to .5 FP

Adder Force is wiped out. Note Adder force is wiped out and FWL wins the trial. I would point out that I have never called in additional forces when my side has been completely wiped out. ;-)

DisGruntled

potential adder crit
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

0.25 to salvage pre roll
0.5 * 55% rounds to 0.25 damage 

FWL 0.5 FP remaining

With the Xi Armored disrupted, 0.5 FP from the 1st Mobile Infantry, The Iron Guerrillas (R/F) steps in to show the tankers how it's done

Didn't Grae mention something about gloves coming off after negotiating in bad faith in our opinion? ;)

Iron Guerrilla's roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

OOC: Acctually no? And by all means please explain how the FWL has negotiated in bad faith with the Adders? We have conducted strict Zellbrigen trials, and you have violated the terms of almost every single one of them.

DisGruntled

OOC: not really pertinent to the thread but, borders/truce lines that include large chunks of the SP and this cycles invasions after trials denied while negotiations are underway are the main points.  Then there's the whole unprovoked aggression thing, but that's all a matter of perspective after all.

Dave Baughman

FWL Militia roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

CSA inflicts 0.25 FP after rounding
Militia inflits 0.25 FP after rounding

Each side attacks with their remaining 0.25 FP during round 4

FWL
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

CSA
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Neither side inflicts any damage (after rounding).

Each side attacks with their remaiing 0.25 during round 5

FWL
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

CSA
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]