[RP/MM][Complete] CSA v. FWLN Coventry 1417 ToP

Started by DisGruntled, October 11, 2010, 03:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisGruntled

Quote from: chaosxtreme on October 27, 2010, 09:27:03 PM
"Interesting you wish to engage in a trial for our warships when you have failed to present the Irsorla fairly won at Coventry."

"A trial I might add which violates the no trial irsorla we won here a few short months ago."

"Tell me again of the honor of the Star Adders?"

"Tell you what despite of your less then honorable actions, provided you put up ships of equal value and provided they are secured by a trusted third party such as the Federated Suns or the Ice Hellions before the trial we are prepared to engage you in a trial.

"I await your response to this proposal. Should you find it unacceptable then be gone from this system."

OOC: Trial must be a MA fight. Will not sim res any warship trials.

"You seem to be as befuddled as your former commander.   So far you have not dealt with Clan Star Adder itself, only the Steiner Protectorate.  The only time you have faced CSA in this system is when you won the rights to this world for 6 months.  If you had not failed your classes at reading comprehension, you would understand our trial does not target the world itself, but the vessels in near orbit.  Your counterbid is denied, as is my right.  For the last time what forces do you bid in your own defense?"

Dave Baughman

(Op Round 3)
In the absence of a response, its off to Naval Engagement land.

FWL naval forces: 278.25 FP
Federated Suns naval forces: 154.25 FP
Total Inner Sphere naval forces: 432.50 FP

CSA naval forces less blockaders: 481.25 FP

Special Scenario: CSA successfully executed a "disrupt communications" special operation, causing 43.25 FP of allied ships to be out of position during the first round of naval combat.

389.25 FP vs. 481.25 FP

Allies [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
CSA [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Allies inflict 116.75 FP
CSA inflicts 96.25 FP

each side regains 10% (11.75 / 9.75) through damage control.

At the start of op round 4, the Allies have 346.00 FP, CSA has 376.25 FP

Allies [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]
CSA [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Crit checks

Allies [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

CSA [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

CSA crits

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Quote6 Valor saves the day: reduce damage done to you by 15%, increase damage done to your opponent by 10%.
6 Valor saves the day: reduce damage done to you by 15%, increase damage done to your opponent by 10%.

CSA inflicts 80% of their FP on the Allies (301 FP)
Allies inflict 30% of their FP on CSA (103.75 FP)

CSA non-blockade forces starts op round 5 with 272.50 FP, Allies with 45 FP

I'm going to postpone GM resolution at this point to provide a 24 hour window for any last minute RP (i.e. negotiations for hegira, etc). Survival rolls for the first two rounds of combat will follow in the next post.

Dave Baughman

CSA warship survival rolls

Orion   Monsoon (LFB)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]
Balarama   Naga
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]
Wickers   Lola I
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]
Trump   Sylvester
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
Lambridge   Tracker
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]
Renown   Potemkin (Clan)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]
Centaur   Vincent (Mk. 42)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]
Jungle Heat   Potemkin (Clan)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
Firefly   Lola III (Clan)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]
Takshaka   Naga
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]
Gates   Sylvester
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]
Edgehill   Tracker
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11
Antwort   Potemkin (Clan)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]
Constantineau   Liberator
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]
Attentater   Aegis (Clan)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]
Bellerophon   Monsoon (LFB)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]
Cyntho   Fox
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]
Ogopogo   Potemkin (Clan)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9
Victoria Ward   Liberator
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

FWL warship survival rolls

Carrier Group 5   Carlos Alison Battle Group   Impavido [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]
Carrier Group 5   Antonin Marik Battle Group   Impavido[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]
Task Force 71   Carthage Battle Group   Atreus[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5
Task Force 71   Thaddeus Marik Battle Group ?   Impavido[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]
Task Force 72   Alexandria Battle Group   Atreus[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8
Task Force 72   Corinth Battle Group   Thera[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]
Task Force 72   Gawain Battle Group   Eagle[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10
Task Force 72   Mordred Battle Group   Eagle[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]
Task Force 72   Aeneas Battle Group   Agamemnon[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
Task Force 72   Delphi Battle Group   Thera[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4
Task Force 72   Kenyon Marik Battle Group   Impavido[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
Clan Snord Naval Reserve   Clan Snord Naval Reserve   Fredasa[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9

FS warship survival rolls

Covenant Battle Group   FSS Covenant   Kirishima [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6
Federation Task Force   FSS Federation   Kirishima [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]
Lucian Davion Battle Group   FSS Lucien Davion II   Avalon [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
Lucian Davion Battle Group   FSS Brest   Fox [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8
Robert Davion Battle Group   FSS Robert Davion   Avalon [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7
Robert Davion Battle Group   FSS Hotspur    Congress (SLDF) [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
Task Force Kentares   FSS Kentares   Fox [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5

Dave Baughman

WarShips threatened:

CSA
Orion   Monsoon (LFB)
Balarama   Naga
Lambridge   Tracker
Centaur   Vincent (Mk. 42)
Firefly   Lola III (Clan)
Gates   Sylvester
Attentater   Aegis (Clan)
Bellerophon   Monsoon (LFB)
Cyntho   Fox
Victoria Ward   Liberator

FWL
Carrier Group 5   Carlos Alison Battle Group   Impavido
Carrier Group 5   Antonin Marik Battle Group   Impavido
Task Force 71   Carthage Battle Group   Atreus
Task Force 72   Alexandria Battle Group   Atreus
Task Force 72   Corinth Battle Group   Thera
Task Force 72   Delphi Battle Group   Thera

FS
Federation Task Force   FSS Federation   Kirishima
Robert Davion Battle Group   FSS Robert Davion   Avalon
Task Force Kentares   FSS Kentares   Fox

DisGruntled

"Allied forces you are defeated.   Further fighting would lead to needless waste.  Surrender and I guarantee you and your survivors will be transported safely home.  SAR forces only await the cessation of hostilities. You have 15 minutes to decide your fate.  Do not sacrifice your men needlessly."
-saKhan Mckenna

OOC: If we go to the next round, Adder fighters/ droppers will carry the load engaging at just over 3:1 with no warships involved.

Fatebringer

If the FWL does not respond, please note the the Fed Suns planned on making for the Jump point, engaging the Blockading force if there still was one barring the way.

DisGruntled

Bump for GM resolutions since it looks like Chaos isn't gong to reply.

The Adder orders were to establish an offensive interdiction after breaking the defensive one in the first round of fighting.

Fatebringer

Well, the least we can do until then is roll for init.

Fed Suns Initiative

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

DisGruntled

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FWL initiative [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]