[RP/MM][Complete] Turn 43: SLDF vs RWR - Firenze 0820 Hostile Movement

Started by LittleH13, October 11, 2010, 08:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

You are right.  My bad.  10 FP.  So, we do 3 damage and you need to roll for your warships.  My roll is only a salvageable roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Marlin

I say your roll is not needed, I would have rolled this.

But perhaps there is no rule for this.

Rolls:

Brilliant
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]
Descubierta
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]
Yugomo
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Marlin

.25 are Field Repairs,

12.75 FP Salvageable.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+10 : 1, 5 + 10, total 16[/blockquote]

Marlin

2 FP salvageable. Total Damage .75 FP.

Do the Ground forces surrender?  :)

NVA

Uh huh...Funny.  :)

To be mechanically correct and anal, since it has caused issues elsewhere.  This roll MAY not be required, but...

SLDF Round 2 Orders Init:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Marlin

Marlin

What happens now?

I would think about Offensive Interdiction then.

NVA

Have to get Dave confirmed, but, you get to declare your orders first, but, I don't think you can stop me from leaving, since I am not on the ground.

Marlin

Dave Baughman

SLDF force was a bit more than 8 according to my count. I am seeing:

SLDF   3rd Division Transport Brigade   ELH Transport Division Alpha   Independent Wing   Transported   Veteran   Reliable   2                  12                     6.25
SLDF   3rd Division Transport Brigade   ELH Transport Division Delta   Independent Wing   Transported   Veteran   Reliable   2                  12                     6.25
SLDF   SLDF Naval Command   SLS Challenger   Lola III (SLDF)   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable   1                           4      3      4.5

17.00 Naval

SLDF   1st SLDF Light Horse Brigade   21st Aero Wing   Aero   Transported   Veteran   Reliable   2.5
Capellan Empire      7th Imperial Reserve Cavalry (aero)   Aero   Mobile   Regular   Reliable   3

5.50 Aero

for a total of 22.50 FP on the SLDF side. There are also ground forces present but they don't influence this fight at all.

So the SLDF inflicted 6.75 FP on the Clanners, while the Clan forces inflicted 20.00 FP (after rounding) on the SLDF

SLS Challenger survival roll.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Gonna need survival rolls from the Clan warships.

SLDF's ragged survivors jump out before any further combat occurs.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Quote from: Marlin on November 06, 2010, 11:52:16 AM
I say your roll is not needed, I would have rolled this.

But perhaps there is no rule for this.

Rolls:

Brilliant
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8
Descubierta
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7
Yugomo
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8

They survived all, but I guess the damage goes up a bit. This will change the Salvage of course.

And it seems there will be another round?

Marlin

Another call for surrender is issued to the SLDF Forces.

Marlin