[RP/MM][Complete] Turn 43: Dark vs TC - Taurus 3340 Invasion

Started by LittleH13, October 11, 2010, 09:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

Dark -- 88.50 FP survivors

Op Round 6

TC orbital attacks

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Dark 81.5 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

TC 14.50 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Dark inflict 40% of their FP on the TC (32.50 FP)
TC inflict 40% of their FP on the Dark (5.75 FP)

Dark 75.75 FP survives
TC wiped out except for the 2.5 FP of WarShips

The battle spills over into the next turn; Taurus will be contested during Turn 44.

Dave Baughman

I've pulled all of the extraneous OOC posts from this thread, as well as the rather heated claims that mirrored what was said in the OOC thread. These posts have been moved to administrative resources.

I am posting some additional clarification on the issues that were raised, which can be found in the reply where I summarized everything that occured prior to my rolling out the rest of the fight.

• If there are specific problems with how a specific rule was handled, please post the question/complaint/feedback in the Rules Discussion thread. I would prefer it if it could be done so without accusing me of being a cheater.
  • If anyone, regardless of whether or not they were a party to this combat thread, wants to discuss any other aspect of the thread, please post in the OOC thread.

To those who posted in this thread in an effort to clarify some of the rules questions that came up earlier this month, thank you for helping out. I apologize for not involving myself earlier in this thread, and I also apologize for any wrong-way-rubbing that occured as a result of the combat being expeditiously resolved, but due to the date I really had little option - we already granted an extention, and at this point a resolution was neccessary to allow several different factions to complete their orders on time (not the least of which being the TC).