[RP/MM]C43 CIH vs. WiE Kowloon 1315 ToP [complete]

Started by Marlin, October 12, 2010, 02:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

A commanding voice boomed over the Comms. "I am Star Colonel Sara of the 1st Volunteers Cluster, Clan Ice Hellion, with one Binary of combined units. We have come to trial for yer Factory. With what do you defend?"

Daemonknight

Star Admiral Folkner's voice was heard by the Ice Hellions.

"Star Colonel Sara of Clan Ice Hellion, this is Star Admiral Johann Folkner of Clan Jade Falcon. I have already issued a batchall to the Wolves that defend this installation, prior to your arrval. Cancel your batchall untill mine has finished."
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

NVA

Init is required if there are multiple people arriving.  Just in case I need it

SLDF Init <Includes Clan Wolf forces>

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

Marlin

init [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

"Star Admiral Folkner, when does your Trial commence? We will wait for some time then. Kowloon Command, request a secure landing site for two military Dropships of Clan Ice Hellion."

Daemonknight

init
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

Falcons and Hellions jump in system at the same time. My trial was issued in the RP thread, because it was an RP peice aswell...and didn't know there were military forces on site at the time.

"We are awaiting a response from the Wolves on the surface. Their lack of communication disturbs me, however I shall wait a while longer for their response, before I must assume they are refusing honorable combat. In that case, we shall trial for the right to take the facility, quiaff?"

SLDF/Wolves arrive now i presume, unless the Vipers have forces moving in system.

NVA

Okay, since simul arrival, I assume that CIH is giving up their claim to issue the trial first?  Also, simul arrival means that no time has passed yet, as you couldn't have transmitted before you arrived, unless the Falcons have a new tech I need to trial for.  :)

Also, no response is due to allowing everyone a chance to arrive OOC, not IC lack of response.

Daemonknight

You mean like an HPG on a warship? that way of transmitting before I arrive? :P

And yeah, need to make sure the Vipers arn't moving around through here before anything else happens.

Daemonknight

Copied from the RP thread, so it's all in one place. Waiting for the merchant factor's response, or whatever military is down there.
Quote from: Daemonknight on October 09, 2010, 09:45:22 AM
Kowloon, Union of Independant Worlds
Zenith Jump Point

Star Admiral Folkner walked to the HPG station on the bridge of the Jade Aerie.

"Lets make this quick, we have a mission to attend to."
"Recording Star Admiral."

"Attention Canid Creations, this is Star Admiral Johann Folkner of Clan Jade Falcon. I am here to issue a batchall for the Clan Wolf facilities here, with what forces can you deny my claim?"

"Message packet away Star Admiral. 4 hour travel time, assume 9-10 hours for a response of some kind. Well within our window before we need to make the next jump."

and of course, whatever is incoming from the Wolves/SLDF or Vipers

NVA

Until we know arrival order, I will not be responding.  This is to prevent time warping. 

Marlin

The Batchall of the Falcons is first. Do the Falcons have any forces here?

Because if not Trial is going to happen between you and the Falcons, then the CIH is there.

Daemonknight

Falcons have the battlegroup that just jumped in.

Marlin

NVA

GreyJaeger

Vipers init-[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Secondly, NVA, it sounds like you are trying to get free intel. Go in or do not go in. Make a decision.