[RP/MM?][Comp] Trial of Possession - SACS-StP v FWL - Minderoo (1419) [take 2]

Started by GraeGor, October 13, 2010, 05:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

[ooc: wasnt sure if I should add this to the Hostile Movement thread here - http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=1491.0 or start new...obviously I decided with new]

"Shall we have a go at it one more time Colonel, or would you prefer to withdraw, for a change, from a world that doesn't want you, your Captain-General, or your Free Worlds League anywhere within a thousand light years of them?"

"The entire 1st Donegal Jaegers and the 2nd Donegal Guards are more than willing to whittle away your strength for as long as is necessary for you to get the concept through your thick skulls."

[ooc: unlike that this will go to MM, so am willing to SimpRes this out in the next day or two]

chaosxtreme

General are you certain?

I mean are you absolutely certain that it is your desire that I should bid all that I have against all that you have?

I wish to be certain that this is your bid and desire for this trial before we continue.

I think you gravely misread the strength of my position.

GraeGor

"Am I certain I want to have my soldiers die? No."

"Am I certain that we'll finally gain the upper hand? No."

"What I am certain of is that even should you prevail, you'll have your hands full keeping the populace in line."

"I'm certain that my Liege Lord will come to reclaim those worlds that willingly chose him to serve over being chattel to your despotic kinsman."

"I'm giving you the option to pull out and offer your services to a more deserving House Leech."

"Besides, I may be a bit crazy, but I am far from stupid. I'll fight you piecemeal, bit by bit wearing you down until you see the error of your ways."

"So if you want to continue, you can find a force waiting for you here <insert planetary coordinates>."

[ooc: 7FP total, drawn from both commands]

chaosxtreme

"Ill match that General, but I would point out your liege lord's been getting slapped around something awful by my little brother. If I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up of that changing anytime soon."

Kristens Krushers 7 FP

chaosxtreme

OOC: Im trying to game everything possible. So anytime available for this? Anyone you consider a good proxy? I can ask around if people would have time over the course of the month and then get you a list that you can choose from if necessary.

GraeGor

[ooc: Dis and IM are preferred naturally, any others interested feel free to PM me...first ask first shoot]

GraeGor

MM Proxy or fall to SimRes??

if SimRes, I'll do the rolling after I wake up

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

DisGruntled

There are CSA forces here that would follow the instructions pm'd out last night if the SP force fails.

chaosxtreme

Dave Baughman

7 FP vs. 7 FP

StP [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

FWL [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Each side inflicts 2.00 FP on the other.

Based on the other threads, I assume they keep fighting.

2nd round 5.5 FP vs. 5.5

StP [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

FWL [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

::)

Each side inflicts 1.75 FP on the other.

3.75 vs. 3.75

StP [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

FWL [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

StP inflicts 1.00 FP
FWL inflicts 1.25 FP

2.75 vs. 2.50 for op round 4

FWL [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]
StP [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]