[RP/MM] T38 Several Clans v's CFM Attack - Eden 4503 *Cancelled**

Started by Parmenion, April 10, 2010, 02:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Clan Hell's Horses Sector
Eden, Clan Pentagon Worlds

Mar 3069

Galaxy Commander Zelda Lassenerra had been offered a position out of Iota upon the rise of James Cobb to the leadership of the Herd.  But she had turned him down, instead satisfied to lead her mob of outcastes and rejects through the upcoming trials engulfing the Homeworlds and Inner Sphere.  Now though, with the destruction of two of her three remaining clusters, her sole remaining responsibility was to those she commanded today.  And her Clan.  Satisfied that all was ready, she issued the order to begin the march across the Plain of Redemption and the subsequent attack on the small monkey enclave.   Aerospace fighters flew in support as her command headed out.

(ooc:  attack of Clan Hell's Horses on the single sector Fire Mandrill enclave on Eden.  Ground and supporting air)

Edit:  Small change to title.

Edit 2:  Change to title to reflect multiple clans attacking.

Edit 3:  Title changed to reflect Wolf update

Marlin

Clan Ice Hellion sees the Herd moving but already had mobilized a somewhat smaller force to invade the Mandrill Territory.

No Batchall was given the Mandrills.

"Galaxy Commander Lassenera, I am Star Captain Ă–mer, 44th Hector Cavaliers. My Command has tasked me with the removal of any Mandrills from this world and taking their enclave for my Clan. We are not here to attack you, however, I have my orders. Let us deal with those accursed Monkeys first."

Marlin

Oh damn. This fell under the radar. We need a new map.. obviously.

Hellions do not engage the Wolf enclave. Instead return to their lair.