[RP/MM] T38 ToP CHH v's CGS - Roche **Completed**

Started by Parmenion, April 10, 2010, 02:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Nadir Jumppoint
Roche System, Clan Homeworlds

Mar 3069

Quickly moving away from the jumppoint proper after materialising, those on board undertook their post-jump inspections even as the ground force commander sent his batchall.

"Clan Goliath Scorpion.  I am Star Colonel Porthos Houan of Clan Hell's Horses.  Commander of the 53rd Battlemech Cluster.  I have travelled here to trial for the specification of the Stone Rhino mech, as well as a working sample.  This 'Mech will make a fine addition to our force structure and I have been charged with acquiring the design.  With what forces do you intend to bid in defence of my claim?"

(OOC:  53rd Battlemech Cluster, 7.25FP Regular/Reliable)

Parmenion

Any Scorpion player or GM able to respond?

Holt

[Someone was supposed to take over the Scorps, let me ask Dave if its still me]

Parmenion

Holt/Dave B.  Any Scorpion defenders present?  cheers.

Holt

"I, Star Commander Summer will defend the claim and will fight in the prize you are trying to claim."

[OCC
1 Behemoth 2 Assault mech is the bid R/Q
Simple res or fight is ok with me.
OCC]

Parmenion

Quote from: Holt on April 21, 2010, 03:40:02 PM
"I, Star Commander Summer will defend the claim and will fight in the prize you are trying to claim."

[OCC
1 Behemoth 2 Assault mech is the bid R/Q
Simple res or fight is ok with me.
OCC]

I dare say it will be simple res Holt, although what unit does the good Star Commander come from?

Holt

Parmenion

Thanks for that.  If your happy, we will go with simple res for this one.  Horses will commit equal FP strength to the Scorpions.  To take the lead, here is the Horses roll...

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

cheers

Holt

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Holt

Close battle, but the Horses win the specs to the Stone Rhino.

Parmenion

Quote from: Holt on April 25, 2010, 03:53:10 PM
Close battle, but the Horses win the specs to the Stone Rhino.

Agreed.  Thanks Holt.

IC bit: 

Star Commander Vasper made his way across to where the Scorpion commander lay trapped in the cockpit of his downed 'Mech.  Flicking a switch, he broadcast on the general frequency, offering the remaining 5th Cuirassier warrior hegira.  Following this, he instructed the waiting support staff to free bondsman Summer from the newly acquired isorla, and see about the other former Scorpion warrior.