[RP/MM] T38 Clans v's CFM Attack - Foster 2539 [Completed]

Started by Marlin, April 10, 2010, 08:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Quote from: Dave Baughman on April 27, 2010, 08:13:06 PM
That is, unless the Horsies want to ambush the Mandrill warriors and civilians while the other Clans kill the scientists. That would be amusing.

It would be.    But I'll go with what has been discussed in PMs in that we are targeting the now known Scientist Caste cluster.

Hell's Horses roll engaging with 82.25FP: 

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Parmenion

Notwithstanding the Hellion/Falcon roll, I dare say the poo-flingers are dead.

Parmenion

Nearly forgot the critical event roll for rolling the 8.  As follows:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Parmenion

One critical event roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Parmenion

Hah... a roll of 10 is reduce damage received by 5%

Parmenion

So unless the GMs have something shadey in mind for Foster, I believe we just need to get the Mandrill roll for damage they deal.

Dave Baughman

19th SA Cluster vs. Falcon/Hellion force (defending with 17 FP)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

34th X Cluster vs. Horse force (defending with 13 FP)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

19th SA - crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

No crits.

19th SA Cluster inflicts 6.75 FP after rounding

34th X Cluster inflicts 3.25 FP

Parmenion

Quote from: Dave Baughman on April 30, 2010, 12:58:57 AM
No crits.

I believe the 34th damage dealt is reduced to 20% Dave (because of my crit roll mentioned above, reducing damage received to my units by 5%).  If so, that makes it 2.6FP, rounding down to 2.5FP.  Quiaff?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Parmenion on April 30, 2010, 02:42:32 PM
Quote from: Dave Baughman on April 30, 2010, 12:58:57 AM
No crits.

I believe the 34th damage dealt is reduced to 20% Dave (because of my crit roll mentioned above, reducing damage received to my units by 5%).  If so, that makes it 2.6FP, rounding down to 2.5FP.  Quiaff?

That sounds correct to me. I totally forgot to factor in the critical event.

Daemonknight

Battlefield Reapirs= 10% of 6.75

.675 -> .75 FP repaired

.75/2(damage between CJF and CIH split evenly)= .375 -> .5 FP Repaired each
(if my rounding is too much, just let me know)

Salvage:
6.75 + 17 = 23.75 FP availible

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 6, 1 + 15, total 22[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

22% of 23.75 = 5.225 -> 5.25

5.25/2(salvage split equally between CJF and CIH)= 2.625 -> 2.75 FP salvaged per Clan

Not sure about whats going on with the Hell's Horses front, but in the CJF/CIH front, CJF forces will attempt to capture enemy forces, especially at the enemy's HQ for interrogation(i presume it will be like Dadga or Strana Mechty, minimal prisoners because of forces leveraged...but thats what cross-referencing is for :)
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

Anybody with contact to Scientists and peaceful is taken to interrogation or screening. Others are taken down.

Parmenion

Horses component: 

Battlefield repairs:  10% of 2.5FP = 0.25FP repaired.

Battlefield salvage roll:  2.5 + 13 = 15.5FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 3, 2 + 15, total 20[/blockquote]