Main Menu

WELCOME

Started by Daemonknight, March 21, 2014, 06:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Welcome returning Intelser friends! Welcome soon-to-be Intelser friends :D

As should be obvious, the forums are back up and running :) Feel free to say hi
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Currently posting is locked on the forums, which is why you are unable to reply/start any threads atm. I've contacted Dave B and will see about getting the forums back up to full functionality ASAP. As soon as that happens, the rules can get posted and we can all start scheming ;)

Forums are live, you SHOULD be able to post in this area, aswell as atleast see the(currently empty) 3040 boards.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Hugin

Yaaaay! It works!

JEJOICE EVERYBODY!

Mekorig

Fatebringer

Crows take to the sky,
As an old star points the way,
The storm approaches.

Daemonknight

Question: do people know the names Altrak and Ranulf? They have made accounts but i don't recognize them, hence i must ask   :)

Fatebringer

Can't say I've ever heard those names.
Crows take to the sky,
The storm approaches.

Hugin

Altrak is a mate from here in Vienna who will join and most likely take the FWL :)

Fatebringer

I keep wanting to hit the "Help" button because that's where the "Index" link is on CBT :P
Crows take to the sky,
The storm approaches.

Hugin

For me it's a little different as I keep going to the main page of cbt because the LARP board I am usually on has the Home where it is in Intelser as well

Hrodulf

Hoi Y'all,

Ruud here.  I was helping the FWL as Orloff in the last FGC on the CBT forum.  Looking forward to joining a faction and chipping in.  I especially like the "fleshing out" of the story line and the strategy behind the curtains.

later
Låt de goda tiderna rulla!

Hugin

hey ruudster

feel free to post a signup wish in the signup thread :) nice to have you ^^