2014 NFL Football Season

Started by GreyJaeger, April 25, 2014, 02:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

I just usually look in the paper the next day and see what grade we got. I mean for so many years the bears sucked with their 1st round draft pick that we wound up trading it away when we got Cutler. :P In retrospect though, we usually get a reaaaally good player in round 3...
Crows take to the sky,
As an old star points the way,
The storm approaches.

Hrodulf

Go Hawks!

Actually i don't follow American Football all that closely.  But with the Seahawks being just north of me, i have always followed them.  Lots of lean years (i remember the Mirer years even).

Wings lost :-(  Toughest team championship to win = Lord Stanley's Cup.  Toughest individual championship to win = Tour de France.

Go Blazers and Timbers and AZ and Ajax, while i'm at it.
Låt de goda tiderna rulla!

Foxx_Ital

in blazers vs spurs, no body wins =( I love both those teams.
Clan Ghostbear: We may not like you, but your not bothering us,so you may exist.
Mechronomicons! http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,35800.0.html

Arkansas Warrior

Go Broncos!  I'll be busy coaching thursday and friday, might watch some saturday.  Maybe.

Hrodulf

Blazers vs. Spurs, Spurs have won enough, Blazers turn!

Arkansas Warrior

....or not.  Spurs rolling.

Hrodulf

they've won enough, doesn't mean they won't win more.  If they were good sports though...

Fatebringer

So, the bears running game will remain potent for some time... we stole one of the best running back with the 117th pick, THEN signed Jordan Lynch as a free agent XD. GO HUSKIES!
Crows take to the sky,
The storm approaches.

Hugin

ja I really hope the bears see a 'we play healthy' year

Ranulf

Nah Cutler will get injured midway through the season (Bears will be 6-2) and miss four games (Bears losing all 4) and miss the playoffs as Cutler loses two of the next 4. His backup will not be able to save the season this year.

Hugin

Fatebringer

I'm just trying to imagine what Run Defenses would do if they put Jordan Lynch in and went to a two back set.... Carey, Forte, Lynch...
Crows take to the sky,
The storm approaches.

GreyJaeger

Quote from: Hugin on May 15, 2014, 02:02:43 PM
TIME
to
GET
rid
OF
him!!!!!!

Not likely anytime soon. They just signed him to a seven year contract. $54 million is guaranteed.
"The deep pain that is felt at the death of every friendly soul arises from the feeling that there is in every individual something which is inexpressible, peculiar to him alone, and is, therefore, absolutely and irretrievably lost."
~Arthur Schopenhauer