[RP/MM] T38 Clans v's CFM Attack - Strana Mechty 1903/1606 [Complete]

Started by Marlin, April 11, 2010, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Ice Hellions move swiftly to invade the Mandrill's Holding 1903.
Jade Falcons move swiftly to invade the Mandrill's Holding 1606.

Anybody at home anymore?

GreyJaeger

Clan Steel Viper's 428th Assault Cluster also lays claim to Hex 1903.

Marlin

I guess all forces were destroyed last round, so no combat unless the GMs say otherwise.

The Falcons gain their hex.

Grey, how shall we resolve this? I would suggest a simple Init roll. Therefore we can avoid any kind of Trial on this sacred soil. But the Hellions will not likely back up if this is not to your liking.

GreyJaeger

If there are no Mandrill forces, then we Trial for Possession.

Dave Baughman

Mandril civil administration disintegrated after their Clan was abjured; no Mandrill forces remain to contest your invasions, but there is widespread civil disorder and dark caste activity.

Each hex contains 5 FP of mixed rebels/science caste scum/abjured Mandrill militia who will use defense orders only.

I presume you all attack?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

GreyJaeger

Yeppers.

428th Assault Cluster V/R (14.75 FP) moves to engage the riff-raff.

Daemonknight

Clan Jade Falcon's 3rd Battle Cluster(Elite) invade the Mandrill territory, attempting to cleanse the area of all Dark scum, although they attempt to capture as many Mandrill Scientists as possible(for the RP purpose of interrogation).

CJF 3rd Battle Cluster: 20.07FP
12.57 FP Ground Forces
7.5 FP Aerospace Forces

Ground Combat Roll(Outnumber more than 3:1),
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Critical Chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Damage Inflicted:
90% of 20FP = 18FP dealt
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

no crit :(

oh well. We mop up the scattered forces, hopefully capturing some scientist-caste conspirators.

Dave Baughman

Gonna need an initiative roll between CIH and CSV to see who reaches the hex first (and thus, who kills the rebels first)

For hex 1606 (Jade Falcon attack), rebel inflict the following damage:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Jade Falcon troops sustain 1.5 FP of damage while exterminating the Dark Caste scum.

Due to the overwhelming force leveraged, only a very small number of prisoners are taken.

GreyJaeger

CSV Init-

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

In the advent they win Init-

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Marlin

I would forfeit it, but well.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

GreyJaeger

The 428th rolled a seven and outnumbers the opponent by just shy of 3:1, so 2:1 quaiff?

If so the Vipers deal 9.58 (9.5 after rounding) FP damage.

If Dave doesn't mind..

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]