Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Turn 3, 3241 Regis`Roost

Started by Mekorig, April 11, 2010, 11:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mekorig

A jumpship appears in a pirate point near Regis` Roost, and a Union Dropship detach.

QuoteAttackers appear in operational round 1

Units present: Elements of The Concordat Commandos (nationality: Taurian concordat)

Engagement Intensity: Raid

Mekorig

Taurian Concordat Initiative
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FS Raid Defense roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

FS may use up to one bottom-level air unit. May use up to 100% of the enemy's FP. No initiative modifier.

FS initiative
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

TC wins initiative (Meko, feel free to post your orders, then I will respond with the FS orders).

disregard prior references to the FS, misread the map.

Local forces call up militia.

Quality, 'Mech Weight, Vee Weight, 'Mech Tech - in that order
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Mekorig

So, if the Raiders began in Jump Point theater, i have to advance or get out of the system, right?

OR 1 TC Orders

* Jump Point - move - Elements of The Concordat Commandos
    * Atmo/Orbit - no units
    * Surface - no units

Is this right?

Dave Baughman

RR fighter isolated unit rolls:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Both lances are Defenders.

RR Orders

• Jump Point: no orders
  • Atmo/Orbit: Interception - 1st fighter lance (2x Defender CF), 0 FP R/R. No orders - 2nd fighter lance
  • Surface: No orders - 1st and 2nd 'Mech coy, 1st and 2nd Tank coy, 1st and 2nd Infantry BN

RR simple res[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]
TC simple res[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RR inflicts no damage

TC inflicts 4 FP

TC decisive victory

Destroyed Units
RR 1st Fighter Lance - 0/0 FP

Surviving Units
TC elements of 211st Transport Fleet - 14/14 FP

Victory Points:
Atmo/Orbit - TC 3, RR 0

Salvage Pool: 0 FP

Initiative for round 2:
RR[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RR wins initiative.

• Jump Point: no units
  • Atmo/Orbit: Skirmish - 2nd fighter lance (2x Defender CF) 0 FP R/R
  • Surface: no orders - 1st & 2nd 'Mech coys, 1st & 2nd Tank coys, 1st & 2nd Infantry BN

Mekorig

So, things would continue like this?

• Jump Point: No Units
  • Atmo/Orbit:Breaktrough: Elements of 211st Transport Fleet, Landing: Elements of The Concordat Commandos
  • Surface: No units¨

Dave Baughman

Baldur, please accept my apologies for losing track of this. I will simple rez these threads to conclusion now.

Turn 3 Simple Rez

RR[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RR crit checks
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

RR gains 1 crit

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

4 Enemy force is encircled: roll on Failed Withdrawal table for fate

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]