Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Turn 3, 3341 Burton

Started by Mekorig, April 11, 2010, 11:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mekorig

A jumpship appears in a pirate point near Burton, and a Union Dropship detach.

QuoteAttackers appear in operational round 1

Units present: Elements of The Concordat Commandos (nationality: Taurian concordat)

Engagement Intensity: Raid

Mekorig

Taurian Concordat Initiative
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Raid defense roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

• May use one bottom-level air unit
  • May use 100% of raider's FP
  • No initiative modifiers

Local forces initiative
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

TC wins initiative any may post orders first.

Local governor calls up militia

Q/MW/VW/MT
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Mekorig

So, if the Raiders began in Jump Point theater, i have to advance or get out of the system, right?

OR 1 TC Orders

* Jump Point - move - Elements of The Concordat Commandos
    * Atmo/Orbit - no units
    * Surface - no units

Is this right?

Dave Baughman

Isolated unit roll for FS fighters

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Both lances are Defender medium fighters.

FS orders

• Jump Point: no units
  • Atmo/Orbit: Intercept - 1st fighter lance (2x Defender CF), 0 FP VG/R. no orders - 2nd fighter lance
  • Surface: no orders - 1st and 2nd 'Mech coys, 1st and 2nd tank coys, 1st and 2nd Infantry BNs
FS simple res roll[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

TC simple res roll[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FS inflicts no damage

TC inflicts 4 FP

TC scores 100 points
FS scores 0 points

TC decisive victory

TC successfully completes move

Destroyed Units
FS 1st fighter lance - 0/0 FP

Surviving Units
TC elements of 221st Transport Fleet - 14/14 FP

Salvage pool currently contains no FP

Victory Points

• Jump Point: none
  • Atmo/Orbit: TC 3, FS 0
  • Surface: none

Turn 2 initiative

FS[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

FS turn 2 orders:

• Jump Point: no units
  • Atmo/Orbit: Skirmish - 2nd fighter lance (2x Defender CF), 0 FP VG/R*.
  • Surface: no orders - 1st and 2nd 'Mech coy, 1st and 2nd Tank coy, 1st and 2nd Infantry BN.

*Note that you can use "breakthrough" orders to defend against these interceptors if you want to land your troops this turn.

Mekorig

So, things would continue like this?

• Jump Point: No Units
  • Atmo/Orbit: Breaktrough: Elements of 211st Transport Fleet, Landing: Elements of The Concordat Commandos
  • Surface: No units¨

Dave Baughman

Simple Res rolls for Turn 2 BG/TC

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7
Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TC crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

TC: 3 crits
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6
Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

6 Command & Control breakdown (x2): enemy suffers -1 on operational initiative for the rest of the
Strategic Turn.
7 Repair bay heroics double the amount of after-action battlefield repair.

BG inflicts 0 FP
TC inflicts 7 FP

BG 2nd Fighter Lance DESTROYED
TC elements of 211th Transport Fleet 14/14 FP SURVIVES

TC ground forces successfully land.

Turn 3 initiative roll
BG[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 3, 2 - 2, total 3[/blockquote]
TC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]