Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Turn 3 Hex #1815-Yeguas

Started by GreyJaeger, April 13, 2010, 01:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyJaeger

In the darkest hours of the early morning elements of the 7th Lyran Regulars and 91st KampfRegimenter move out of forward positions to gather field intelligence.

(OOC)- Both Units are on Recon Raid orders.

NVA

May need init...Just in case

WiE Init

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

GreyJaeger

LC Init:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

NVA

"Warriors of Clan Jade Falcon, I here by challenge you for possession of your enclave on this world.  I have with me the 4th Wolf Guards.  With what forces will you attempt to deny my claim?"

Attackers appear in round 1

Top-level units present: 4th Wolf Guards <Clan Wolf in EXile>

Engagement intensity: Incursion[/quote]

OOC - Sorry for the delay...

Marlin

Jade  Solahma.

I will forfeit any counterbid by them. A heavy star will defend.

Marlin

11 FP then base.

10 FP base.

EI improvement on it.

You do the Math, NVA :)

Marlin

11 FP then to end this turn.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

OOC - assuming WIE matches with 11 FP. Also assuming LC waits until after the trial to do their raiding.

Op Round 1 - Trial

WIE[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

JF[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

WIE inflicts 4 FP
JF inflicts 6 FP and earns a possible crit.

JF crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

No crit.

Salvage pool currently stands at 10 FP

Op Round 2 initiative - assuming LC intensity if Incursion since two raids are slated.

LC [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
JF [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

JF wins initiative.

JF orders:

• Jump Point: No units
  • Atmo/Orbit: No units
  • Surface: Skirmish - elements of Jade Solahma Cluster (SL Heavy 'Mech Stars A+B), R/R 19 FP, EI (+10% to FP in simple res). No orders - Jade Solahma Cluster.
LC orders:

• Jump Point: no orders - 423rd Transport Group, 566th Transport Group
  • Atmo/Orbit: no units
  • Surface: Defend - elements of 7th Lyran Regulars ("A" Heavy 'Mech Company A), R/R 19 FP, HW. No orders - 7th Lyran Regulars, 91st Kampfregimenter, 1185th Infantry

Effective 21 FP JF vs. 19 FP LC

JF[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

LC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

JF inflicts 11 FP and earns a possible critical event.
LC inflicts 8 FP

JF crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

no Crit.

JF scores 58 points
LC scores 42 points

JF scores a marginal victory, but does not gain any victory points (due to Skirmish orders).

Salvage pool now stands at 29 FP.

Op Round 3 initiative:

LC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]
JF[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

JF orders

• Jump Point: No units
  • Atmo/Orbit: No units
  • Surface: Skirmish - Elements of Jade Solahma Cluster (SL Heavy 'Mech Stars A+B*), 19 FP R/R, EI. No orders - Jade Solahma Cluster

*Different trinary than the first skirmish force

LC orders

• Jump Point: no orders - 423rd Transport Group, 566th Transport Group
  • Atmo/Orbit: no units
  • Surface: Defend - Elements of 7th Lyran Regulars ("A" Heavy 'Mech Company B) 19 FP R/R, HW. No orders - 7th Lyran Regulars, 91st Kampfregimenter, 1185th Infantry

Effective 22 FP JF vs. 19 FP LC

JF[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]
LC[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Correction to the above - JF effective FP is 21, not 22.

LC inflicts 5 FP
JF inflicts 5 FP

Both sides score 26 points - the battle is a draw.

LC returns to their enclave rather than risk further JF spoiling attacks.

Final salvage pool is 39 FP.

JF salvage roll[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 1, total 6[/blockquote]