[RP/MM] Turn 44 Dark vs. TC Invasion (continued) -- 3340 Taurus

Started by Dave Baughman, November 18, 2010, 02:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Baughman

OK, so SLDF and TC are not coordinating their actions, but instead are launching two spearate naval engagements? Am I correct in assuming that the FS force is coordinating with SLDF? Please let me know if I am misunderstanding on either point.

Will wait for RP, then get on to the shooting :)

edit - ignore the part about two naval engagements, I somehow overlooked the orbital strike.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

The TC is willing to work with anyone attacking the Dark.

Shoot, if part of the Dark want to attack the Dark, that even is fine.

NVA

Seeing the arrival of the Dark Congress and the Taurians bombarding their own world, Captain Jackson turned to his comms officer.

"Raise the Mellissa Davion, secure channel."

"Go ahead Captain, your are linked."

"Admiral, I am Captain Jackson of the SLS Victor Steiner-Davion.  I am sure you have seen the pirate Congress that has arrived.  I would suggest we work together to take it out, while part of your force maintains your blockade."

Jeyar

"Agreed."

OOC - please note that the 2 warships are killing the Dark on the planet. the other 30 FP are willing to work with you. Need to kill off as many of the Dark as possible before the new rules go into effect...

Fatebringer

"I'm glad to hear our presense here isn't unwelcome. We were worried about the diplomatic boundries. The Melissa will take the lead!" With that the huge avalon cruiser put her bow to the dark forces blocking the other ships with her wide horseshoe shaped body.

OOC: I'm up for any megaaero action if there is some.

NVA

The SLS Fox slipped into formation with the Avalon.

Ooc - fs has command authority.

Fatebringer

OOC: Having gone back and read the full extent of what's happened, I need to do a random roll here to determine how to proceed.

BH <--[blockquote]Rolled 1d8 : 4, total 4[/blockquote] --WH

Fatebringer

The knot in Rear Admiral Gaston Pilon's head throbbed as he saw the Taurian's fire down on their own planet. The message sent by the Dark was in the open so they knew the consequences and had accepted that the Dark would unleash a plague upon their land. There were certain boundries established by man to prevent them from slipping into barbarism, both sides of this conflict had now crossed that line. Word had gotten back to Admiral Xavier Dunn that before their arrival, the Taurians had unleashed a nuclear device. As second in command, the burden of deciding to go after the Dark ship and allow the Tuarians to conclude their own affairs as they would was not his decision, but like all of his crew, he would have to live with he consequences. The line in the sand had been drawn when the Taurian ships fired again...

Jeyar

OOC - is there anything we should be doing at this point?

Dave Baughman

(OOC: Sorry for kind of losing track of this, I've been getting buried with work/school/FGC. I'll roll this out in just a moment)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Dark ground forces take another 6 FP from orbital bombardment, down to 64.75 FP

Dark naval/aero: 0.5 FP
Allied naval/aero: 65.25 FP (if I haven't missed anything)

Dark simple res roll [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
Allied simple res roll [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Dark crit check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Dark critical event [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Quote9 Encircle and capture 20% of opponent, add that FP to salvage.

Dave Baughman

Allies take 0.25 FP damage and lose an additional 13.00 FP critical event

Dark are totally wiped out

Salvage check for Hell [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]