[RP/MM] Turn 38: DC vs CJF Resource Raid - 2115 Sudeten *Completed*

Started by Holt, April 13, 2010, 04:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

[Roll 11]

Having pulled off the miracle of threading the needle and being unnoticed by the multitude of possible hostile clan vessels, the Combine raiders approached the planet and orbiting facilities.

[OCC
2FP Alpha Command, 7th Amphigean LAG are the raiders; contain both ground and air units to raid the world fully. I am ok with it being rolled twice, once for ground the other air; or just once. Feel free to roll the defensive raid roll with a minus two mod.
OCC]

Marlin

Raid defense roll with -2

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Marlin

Holt

[OCC Going to ask for Simple Res on this one, so thats 2FP DC vs 2.25FP Clan]

Marlin

Lets roll then.

Not sure if Daemon wants it. So, roll forth. I hope its very low. ;)

Holt

Rolling for the DC 2FP
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Holt

Roll of 10, DC does 1.5FP of damage (75% of 2FP)

Rolling crit chance
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Holt

[Damn using all my good rolls for a raid....]

2 Crits:

Crit 1
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Crit 2
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Holt

DC Final Damage

2FP: Damage 75% + 10% (crit roll of 6); 1.75FP
Damage reduction: 15% (crit roll of 6)
Encircle and capture 10% of opponent, add that FP to salvage; .25FP

Daemonknight

on the correct thread this time :P(acciently was in Foster and rolled, lol)

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

so, 50% of 2.25 = 1.175, which id think would get rounded to 1.25FP damage dealt.

-15%dmg =.25

Total Damage dealt: 1FP

you take .25FP in salvage, which equals out to be .75 Damage against your initial raiding force

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Holt

I believe the CJF damage is;

2FP:  Damage 50% - 15%; .75FP (.70 rounded up)
I captured 10% or .25FP via crit and its deducted from your starting FP.

Regardless of how the damage is taken, the DC steals the entire hex production from Sudeten next turn.

Daemonknight

my first simpleRes, i didnt know that you take the crit salvage from my starting FP, i assumed it would act like damage dealt.

Holt

No problem we all were in the same boat learning how to do things. Capture has always been taken out of the starting FP and its added to the salvage FP of the one capturing.

Raid Salvage roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

gotcha, thx for the lesson. did you really have to steal all my RPs to teach me that though? steep price, i dont like your lessons :P