[RP/MM] SACS-SP v FWL: Nuneaton (1120) - ToP (Invasion?)

Started by GraeGor, November 19, 2010, 05:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraeGor

"Forces of the Free Worlds League, we've heard what your Navy did to Covantry, thus the BattleMech Brigade of the 26th Lyran RCT...suppose we should get around to changing that, have come to reclaim this world."

"We can do this the Clan way, or we can do it Old School IS Style. The choice is yours, either way we're coming down, and we're coming down hot. So meet us or leave."

chaosxtreme

What have you heard? I heard that the Adders are launching orbital strikes at the planet. Not exactly cricket.

You want to die one at a time? me and mine will oblige you you want to die all at once we can do that too this is the part where you request SafCon.

And if its a trial Ill be taking as a counterbid your truly heartfelt public apology for spreading falsehoods about the FWL and your men engaging in cleanup efforts on Coventry to repair the damage your Star Adder running dog's have done to the civillian areas of that world."

Everfaithful Actual Out

2nd Free Worlds Guards stand ready to meet Adder Batchall or invasion.

GraeGor

"Then you haven't been watching INN lately, or seen the Battle ROM footage that has been recovered."

"The deaths and blood of thousands of innocents is clearly on the hands of the FWL, and soon your blood will join theirs."

[ooc: BattleMech Brigade of the 26th Lyran RCT proceeds on Invasion Orders]

chaosxtreme

chaosxtreme

Quote from: GraeGor on November 28, 2010, 06:51:33 PM
Quote from: chaosxtreme on November 24, 2010, 10:03:50 PM
Invasion orders require an FP declaration

[ooc: 15.5FP then]

Ground Awesome. Pity you went Invasion. Means I don't have to grant you safcon. Means I get to kill you in space cheap. ;-)

chaosxtreme

1.25 Aero.

Will Announce ground on the Round you Make it to the Ground. Since you have only bid Ground forces you have to roll for break interdiction
Not the interdiction rules

QuoteBreak Interdiction
Type: Battle
Requirement: Non-aerospace units attempting to execute a movement order
Effect: If a force has no remaining aerospace or naval units and thus cannot use Naval Engagement to contest interdiction, it may continue attempting to break through the interdiction by using its transports to attack. When this is done, the attacker rolls on the Interdiction chart with a +2 modifier for damage dealt to the enemy. The interdicting force also rolls on the Interdiction chart, with a -2 modifier to determine its damage dealt.

This process may be repeated until the interdiction is broken, the attackers are destroyed, the attackers surrender, or the interdicter lets them go. 

Notice the or. I have to let you go. Even if you have aero you have not declared them.  Of course I dont have that much aero and you might land some awesome rolls and frankly my rolls tend to suck.

Of course I am also open for some to try to proxy on this running the blockade Bspace games are always fun. :-) Frankly you have a much better chance of bulling your force through in a Mega Aero game then trying the rules.

Your call though.

GraeGor

Quote from: chaosxtreme on November 28, 2010, 11:32:37 PM
Your call though.

[ooc: what the hell, Im crazy]

Break Interdiction Roll: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

GraeGor

6 + 2 (break interdiction modifier) = 8 15% of FP (thinking that a Crit isnt possible, if it is, will roll after I get up)

15.5FP * .15 = 2.325; round to nearest .25 = 2.25FP damage inflicted

chaosxtreme

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 6, 4 - 2, total 8[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

1.25*.15 =.1875 rounds to .25 FP.

Aerospace force is wiped out.

Round 2 15.25 FP Adder Force lands.

chaosxtreme

Engaged by 35 FP FWL Ground Force
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

GraeGor