Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] Hex 2311, New Caledonia

Started by Aleksandr, April 15, 2010, 08:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksandr

OOC: Phase 1, 103rd Striker Cluster on Incursion Orders

"Warriors of the Hell's Horses, I am Star Colonel Indoril Ch'in, commander of Clan Wolf's 103rd Striker Cluster. I have come to claim the specifications and production rights to your Bowman Battlemech. What forces will fall before our might?"

Parmenion

"Greetings Star Colonel Ch'in.  I am Star Colonel Isilde Cooper, commander of the 30th Strike.  Your arrival ensures the skills of my warriors remain sharp, even as we defeat you in battle.  Landing co-ordinates are being sent to your directly in preparation for your grounding."

(ooc:  will post a defensive bid shortly, once I've read the rules on ToP's  :) )

Parmenion

I might have missed something in reviewing the rules vis-a-vis Clan style ToPs (ie... I didn't see anything covering them), so as a default, let's say that the CHH force presents a defensive bid of 10FP.

Aleksandr

There are no rules for ToPs. By a strictly rules PoV, it's an Incursion. We can fight a ToP just like an MM match or just simple res it and say it was done as a trial.

Parmenion

Quote from: Aleksandr on April 21, 2010, 10:00:41 PM
There are no rules for ToPs. By a strictly rules PoV, it's an Incursion. We can fight a ToP just like an MM match or just simple res it and say it was done as a trial.

Since you have framed your batchall as a ToP, I'm happy to treat it as a clan style trial.  And best we go to simple res to resolve the engagement.  cheers.

Parmenion

Alek... as mentioned, Clan Hell's Horses commit 10FP of ground troops in defense of the Bowman 'mech.  Our simple res roll is:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

cheers

Aleksandr

I'm still trying to figure out how the simple res stuff works. Anyway, the Wolves will bid 8 FP, but the unit has an AB attachment, so I'm not sure if that effects the used FP or not.

Parmenion

Quote from: Aleksandr on April 25, 2010, 06:04:38 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how the simple res stuff works. Anyway, the Wolves will bid 8 FP, but the unit has an AB attachment, so I'm not sure if that effects the used FP or not.

Alek... how about we just go for a simple dice roll for resolution (since it's the last day of the month).  I've already done the Horses, so if you can beat a 7 with a 2d6, you win.

Aleksandr

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]
Like that?

I've been pretty busy with midterms and life lately, sorry for the delay.

Parmenion

Ouch!   Your supposed to roll snake eyes!!!   ;)  (j/k)

But yeah.   That's cool.  Clan Wolf wins the specs and production rights to the Bowman 'Mech.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.