CE:
2832 Brighton/Vestallas are CE
2933 St Ives belongs to the CE!
2934,2935,3034 belong to the FS

2731 Sarna 2xMF become G:MF
2536 Betelgeuse 1xMF becomes G:MF
2838 Egress SY becomes G:SY

Dave Baughman

Ridderkerk and Dell systems should both be showing up as Terran Hegemony.

Additionally, Ridderkerk should be a Regional Capital rather than a National Capital.

I will follow up if I see any other items for updating, but all-in-all the new map looks great.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Jeyar

Are we to comment on things that we already posted in this thread, or are those items planned to be rolled into the critical turn 40 map?

Jeyar

I just noticed a minor problem that I hadn't mentioned before - probably my fault, but normally I don't comment on other faction's changes.

In hex 1213 (Inarcs) this shows the TC having the world and a MF. Now, I did say that until the Lyrans took the world all RP that the world generated would be converted to a local militia (with the suggestion it be built along the Ideal for TC forces (which hasn't yet been made by a single TC force so far) and be a local force - but they would be getting certain bonuses until that happens... ;D :D

LittleH13

This is a good post about map updates. It clearly spells out what, where, and who. Please be considerate to the map maker and try to make everything as clear as Silentwarrior has, +1 for a clear and concise update post  :)

Thank you,

-Josh

Quote from: silentwarrior on May 20, 2010, 07:45:08 AM
THANK YOU for the new map chaosextreme
but there are some errors that need to be changed:

CW:
2208 Gustrell should be Wolf
2510 Outpost is RasDom, SY and IC are no longer there
2416 Thun, Galuzzo and Carse are RasDom, Wolf keeps Suk 2 and Domain

CE:

Marlin

CSA: 1812: BlackJack should be Star Adder color.

chaosxtreme

Quote from: Jeyar on May 21, 2010, 02:20:07 AM
I just noticed a minor problem that I hadn't mentioned before - probably my fault, but normally I don't comment on other faction's changes.

In hex 1213 (Inarcs) this shows the TC having the world and a MF. Now, I did say that until the Lyrans took the world all RP that the world generated would be converted to a local militia (with the suggestion it be built along the Ideal for TC forces (which hasn't yet been made by a single TC force so far) and be a local force - but they would be getting certain bonuses until that happens... ;D :D

See what LittleH posted. :-)

As for what the world does independent/Lyran/Clan Wolverine I need to know what it changes too.

Not....I said they should do whatever. :-) Until 1213 goes something specific. Or specifically goes independent I don't change the map.

I don't guess.  :D

chaosxtreme

Quote from: silentwarrior on May 20, 2010, 07:45:08 AM
THANK YOU for the new map chaosextreme
but there are some errors that need to be changed:

CW:
2208 Gustrell should be Wolf
2510 Outpost is RasDom, SY and IC are no longer there
2416 Thun, Galuzzo and Carse are RasDom, Wolf keeps Suk 2 and Domain

CE:

2933 What hex improvements move with St. Ive's? I remember in cannon there being a mech factory on Brighton and or the other one.

Let me know what goes where.

silentwarrior

Everything stays where it is, only the hex colors change.

Quote from: chaosxtreme on May 25, 2010, 01:15:53 AM

2933 What hex improvements move with St. Ive's? I remember in cannon there being a mech factory on Brighton and or the other one.

Let me know what goes where.