Main Menu

Turn 10 Timeline

Started by Daemonknight, January 03, 2011, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Orders will be due January 7th, 2011, backup deadline of January 14th

Reports will be sent to faction leaders on January 8th to all factions who submitted orders on the 7th. Late reports will be sent on January 15th.

Combat Threads have untill January 14th to be created- all combat threads created later without GM approval will result in the forces automaticlly misjumping and are completely lost to space.

Turn 10 RP/combat must be completed by January 31st, 2011
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Parmenion

Fatebringer

RA in, CWiE will be in later today ;)

chaosxtreme

Rasalhague and Oriente orders are in.

swang

FS orders in (yesterday night, actually)

Daemonknight

Currently Recieved Orders:
Federated Suns
Duchy of Oriente-Andurien
Rasalhauge Dominion
Clan Hell's Horses
Marik-Tamarind Commonwealth
Lyran Commonwealth
Raven Alliance(according to the elusive Fate)
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Mekorig

Fatebringer

Daemonknight

CC is done, doing RA, then WiE, then finishing up with DC. Will send reports once I finish with the project rolls friends.

Daemonknight

CC is finished

RA is finished

WiE is finished

DC is finished

Fatebringer

We're still missing REG orders, is anyone missing any info from us?