Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] - Hex 2015 - A Place

Started by NVA, April 22, 2010, 03:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

"Clan Jade Falcon, your time on this world has come to an end.  I claim possession of your enclave on this world.  With what forces will you attempt to deny my claim?"

Attackers appear in round 1

Top-level units present: Elements of 328th Assault Cluster
Engagement intensity: Incursion

Marlin

Sheesh, the notes say that Elements of Falcons would have placed a Top for your enclave..

Can we deal with it with a counterbid?

an Assault Trinary of the Turkina Keshik will defend if yes, otherwise.. I would switch to a Heavy Star.

Marlin

46 FP + EI + NF.

No clue about teh final FP.

NVA

NVA

Will match FP.  Will get the force make up l8r.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Marlin

Falcons:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

WIE inflicts 11 FP
JF inflicts 27 FP and earns a possible crit

JF crit check[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

No crit.

JF wins the trial.

Potential salvage is 38 FP

JF salvage check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman