Main Menu

[Combat Ops][Complete] - Hex 2015 - Dustball

Started by NVA, April 22, 2010, 03:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVA

"Clan Jade Falcon, your time on this world has come to an end.  I claim possession of your enclave on this world.  With what forces will you attempt to deny my claim?"

Attackers appear in round 1

Top-level units present: Elements of 328th Assault Cluster

Engagement intensity: Incursion

Marlin

Also here a ToP was planned.

A medium Trinary would defend if a counterbid was acceptable, if not make it a medium Star.

Marlin

30 FP with EI though.. how does that calculate? 10 % or so?

NVA

Will match FP.  Will get the force make up l8r.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Marlin

Falcons: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

WIE inflicts 13 FP
JF inflicts 17 FP and earns a possible crit.

JF crit check[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

JF earns two critical events.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9
Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Quote9 Enemy supply columns are overrun and looted – add WS unit improvement for the rest of the
Strategic Turn.

JF wins the trial.

Potential salvage is 30 FP

JF salvage check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman