[RP/MM] Turn 45 CSC vs. Niops -- 0935 Niops Invasion/Blockade [complete]

Started by Marlin, January 09, 2011, 10:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

It tells you right under the SimRes table... CD means you get a critical event, and the Hellions are disrupted, so they can't issue orders for the next operational round.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

NVA

A lot of my time on here is from my phone, which has a hard time finding things.  Thank you for the explanation.  :)

Marlin

The thing is, only those forces are Disrupted that were in the fight right now.

As you want to go to ground, I need still feedback for my Options, those are: Orbital Bombing, and reinforcements from the Blockers. How and if they apply for the next 4 rounds needs to be determined.

NVA

Niospian Allies Round Init:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Marlin

Marlin

Ok, so, if you can make your move to go to ground and there is not much I can do about (perhaps Guerilla hunting for the last 2 turns?) I would liberate the other two worlds at least.

150 FP for either world would suffice.

And there would be enough to deal with the Guerilla as well.

NVA

For the sake of moving, I assume that Niops will go forth and guerilla.  However, I still am partially awaiting the GM rulings.  I am not sure I agree that the clan forces can move to the other worlds, as ground troops target a specific planet and naval forces target a 'hex', unless they target a specific planet.  Hence why I have not pushed to finish this.  Awaiting those same answers.  :)

Marlin

Well, this was one of my initial questions, so..

There are different rounds in a turn so I say the can move on.

Deathrider6

This has not been forgotten folks..it will be addressed.

Deathrider6

Okay folks it's one hex regardless of what planet your on...please resolve.

Jeyar

Okay, so then the CSC suffered an additional 9 FP damage, and the allies have an additional 15 FP of units...

However, if Niops is going to "go to ground" then instead of following them in this, whatever is alive of the CoPS forces will try and lead others (non-fighting units) to safefy.

Marlin

the damage summaries will be a nightmare.

However, I must know what your next step is. I wont let them get away, that is for sure.

Marlin

Turn 3 the Cats seem disrupted while the remaining Niops Groundforces go to ground. What is left are 15 FP of fighter force, do I get that right?

They will be hunted down in Turn 4.

FP? As before. Shattered but not broken, instead angry. :P

Safety is nowhere to be found. In any case, be it a run away or staying then there are rolls to be made.