[RP/MM] FWL-Skye Turn 45 invasion Wyatt Sector 2225 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, January 09, 2011, 12:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

In accordance with the will of Parliament and existing treaties between the Free Worlds League and the Lyran Commonwealth we are here to quell rebellion against the lawful Duke of Skye.

2nd Free Worlds Legionaires

Dave Baughman

LC loyalty roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"League Command, this is the commander of the 5th Donegal Guards speaking. We appreciate your offer of assistance but the situation here is under control. However, you are welcome to stop over for rest and recreation until you receive new orders."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

"5th Donegal Actual.  Do you stand with the people of Skye or do you stand with the Tharkad Nutters I mean Martyr's. If you are continuing to follow your lawful chain of command you and I have no reason to fight. In other words if you stand with the Duke of Skye you will have our support...again."

Dave Baughman

"Colonel, I can assure you that there are no Tharkad Martyrs in this system, except for the handful we hanged last week. Wyatt is loyal to our Duke and our Archon, and that's not going to change any time soon."

chaosxtreme

Confirmed 5th Actual we will recharge at the Zenith. We will remain on station throughout the month if you have Martyr trouble holler and we're there.