[RP/MM] Turn 45 CIH vs. Skye Invasion 2119 Garrison [complete]

Started by Marlin, January 09, 2011, 12:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Garrison is being invaded and blockaded.

"People of Garrison, fear not, for Clan Ice Hellion comes to free you from war.

I am Star Colonel Xenia Drutis. Any forces on Planet, surrender upon our arrival or be destroyed. Do not throw away your lifes lightly. You will be needed."

Dave Baughman

LC loyalty roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"Come and get us, you albino freaks. The Fourth Donegal will show you a thing or two about how real soldiers fight!"
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

"It seems you like death. You will be sated."

24,75 FP descend on Garrison.

Dave Baughman

LC aerospace do not contest your landing, but will be on ground support. As soon as Ice Hellion forces land, the Fourth Donegal Guards RCT will engage with 30.5 FP of ground forces and 5 FP of aero support.

Donegal Guards simple res roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Crit result

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Quote7 Valor saves the day: reduce damage done to you by 20%, increase damage done to your opponent by 15%.

Marlin

OP my luck against you seems to be over. :(

Either way, its already ugly.

Attack roll CIH:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Marlin

OP: Sheesh..

Crit?

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Marlin

You gain 12,5 FP damage.

CIH gains 23 FP damage. And as fast as their namesake make off planet.

2,5 FP as battlefield salvage.

They concentrated on the Aerospace, btw, to keep their chance at fleeing.

I calced with 35.5 FP, right?

Dave Baughman

Numbers look correct, except you missed on minor point - you won.

Quote12 Deal 70% of FP to OpponentCR

CR – As C, plus the defender is routed and must use Withdrawal orders in the next operational round.*

*Additional effects do not apply if the attacker is destroyed during the course of the battle (though
critical events should still be rolled for).

Despite the terrible losses, your forces break the Skye resistance and force them to flee the system. Garrison is yours.

Marlin

Umm.. lol?

Can the Blockade still be maintained but the tattered remains of the enemy still flee? If not I would rather give up the blockade...  :-X

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on January 09, 2011, 04:44:34 PM
Umm.. lol?

Can the Blockade still be maintained but the tattered remains of the enemy still flee? If not I would rather give up the blockade...  :-X

I missed the blockade. They will have to do blockade running then. I will roll later as I'm stepping out in a moment.

Marlin

The Blockade is given up as soon as they see the mass of Droppers that are not their own...

if possible. If not, I know whats gonna happen.