[RP/MM] T45 CIH vs Skye 1819 Cameron Invasion [complete]

Started by Marlin, January 09, 2011, 12:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlin

Cameron is blockaded.

"People of Cameron, do not fear us. I am Star Colonel Clara Hordwon and we have come to spare you any conflict. You shall enjoy peace, unless you choose to oppose us. If so, deal with the consequences."

Dave Baughman

LC loyalty check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"Colonel Hordwon, Cameron is sovereign world of the Protectorate of Donegal. What forces we have will fight to repel you if you attempt to seize power. We also value peace, however, and will not oppose you if you choose to leave now without a fight."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

"Who are you? I think you misunderstand. We guarantee peace for any people not intent on war. You however seem to speak for the people we care for. I have my doubts you are wanted by them.

Where and with what will you defend? Let us keep the fight out of any settlement at least, quiaff?"

Dave Baughman

"I am Hauptmann Sanchez, acting commander of the Cameron militia. If you insist on confrontation, our 'Mech company will duel you for the planet. We will meet you on the wildlife preserve eight kilometers north of the spaceport."

(1 FP of militia will defend)

Marlin

"This is acceptable, Hauptmann. You should know that a mere Company is not enough to protect any planet in these troubled times. We will meet you there."

Dont know about the FP. Let it be actually 3.. not that convincing, but it gets the point through.

Clara in the lead.

Dave Baughman

This is small enough it could be played in MM if you want. What is your schedule like?

Marlin

Right now I play a 3 way Solaris Battle and its already very late. So, some hours earlier would be good. Or 7-8 hours later. :) (Getting up early then)

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on January 09, 2011, 11:38:32 PM
Right now I play a 3 way Solaris Battle and its already very late. So, some hours earlier would be good. Or 7-8 hours later. :) (Getting up early then)

7-8 hours back would e around noon time in my time zone. I have to work Monday-Saturday in that timeframe, but I'll be free next Sunday if you want to play it out. Actually, Monday is also a holiday for me, so next Monday (the 18th) is also an option.

Marlin

you mean the 17th? Could work, yeah. :) Looking forward to it.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on January 10, 2011, 12:14:48 AM
you mean the 17th? Could work, yeah. :) Looking forward to it.

LOL yep that's what I meant. Getting it mixed up with when my next semester at school starts  :o

Dave Baughman

OOC - I was online earlier today and didn't see you on. Do you want to try and do this next week? Maybe Sunday the 23rd?

Marlin

I was on very late and you weren't. HA! Fingerpointing.

What would be a time when you could be on?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on January 18, 2011, 09:31:13 AM
I was on very late and you weren't. HA! Fingerpointing.

What would be a time when you could be on?

My Sunday schedule is very open... actualy from what you said it sounds like may be we had a miscommunication about what time I should be on, because I got on pretty "early" and hung out for about an hour, which makes me wonder if maybe I screwed up my calculations :/

Really any time is good for me from noon to 7:00 PM in the EST timezone works for me; that, um... 1800 or later in you time zone it looks like. I could probably come on earlier as long as we had a solid timeframe known in advance too.

Marlin

Hm, I dont think this has much importance to the Niops thing.

So, Sunday I have again a RL appointment, at least until the evening. Dunno how this plays out for you, but if we meet, which I hope, then I would rather do the Niops game. Ok?

This here with 3 vs 1 is not really helpful. Alternatively, Hinckley could be yours, but this isnt as important, however, if you find another player, you can knock yourself out there as well.