[RP/MM] FWL- Skye Turn 45 Invasion Aristotle 1723 [COMPLETE]

Started by chaosxtreme, January 09, 2011, 03:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

We have been directed by our employers to secure this world under the terms of existing treaties with the Lyran Commonwealth.

2nd Brion's Legion

Dave Baughman

LC loyalty check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

"God damn money chasing sons of bitc#%!#!&(#%(!%#%#%!#%!#" The governor's sharp response was lost in jamming before being replaced by another message...

"Mercenary commander, this is the chairman of the Association of Tharkad Martyrs on Aristotle. How much is the Free Worlds League paying you? Perhaps we can come to an agrreement. If your command exercises its escape clause and signs with the Martyrs, we will cover all penalty fees related to your contract and also pay you twice what the League was paying you. Skilled warriors such as yourself would be extremely valuable to the Cause, and we are prepared to compensate you accordingly."
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

Yeaaahhh...you lot sold our contract to the Chickenhawk's remember? Thought that Brion's Legion was "overrated" I believe was the liaisons last words to me after we had kicked the Chickenhawk's off Caledonia.

Then didn't say boo in our defense when Kelswa-Steiner dragged us before the MRBC.

Oh and just so we are clear according to the Ares Conventions you lot are and I quote "Rebellious Citizens in Arms against your lawful government." So you can stand down right now or be shot as pirate's.

Not that I am going to enjoy this. Really I'm not.

2nd Brions Legion 18.75
2nd Brion's Legion Aero Brigade  8.75

Dave Baughman

Donegal Patriotic Tharkad Martyrs Aristotle Defense Formation (6 FP G/F) will defend.

DPTMADF simple res [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

crit check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

critical events [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11
Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Quote11 Double damage dealt to opponent.
11 Double damage dealt to opponent.

Um.... ouch?

chaosxtreme

FWL Sim Res Roll
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

30% 8.25FP Possible Tharkad Martrys wiped out.

Brion's Legion is left screaming for supplies insisting to their liaison officer that the Tharkad Martyrs were not an ill equipped regular force so far the LCCC is not buying it. :-)

Dave Baughman

Just to document it, it appears the ATM inflicted 15.50 FP (after rounding) before they went down.

chaosxtreme

2nd Brions

10 FP
3.5 FP

Awesome.
15.5+5=20.5 FP Salvage
Salvage Role

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 1, 5 + 15, total 21[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme