[RP/MM] Turn 45 CJF/CSR/GBD vs TH Sector 2419 Orestes

Started by Daemonknight, January 09, 2011, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

The counter invasion of Orestes was about to begin. A huge flotilla of Jade Falcon forces jumps in system, at the same time as the two Dominion Clans send their reinforcements.

((I don't know what the CSR or GBD counter-attacks have for forces. I would assume that we're all jumping together as a coordinated action, but since it's Fatebringer's planet, I'll let him have the Movement Initiative for the Allied Clans)).

CJF Forces:
Turkina Keshik(VIP- Khan Allison Sonoma)

Gamma Galaxy
Epsilion Galaxy
Alpha(Saker) Galaxy(VIPs- Archon Robert Kelswa-Steiner + General Evelyn Mosovich(UIW))
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Fatebringer

I would request that the Clan forces coordinate the final leg of the Falcon move thru the Karbala Hex for a single intitiative jump in. If you feel otherwise, go ahead and roll your indivual intitiative for the others.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Dave Baughman

We're going to need movement initiative for TH and SLDF forces moving into and through the system.

TH [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

(NVA, you want to do the honors for SLDF?)
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

NVA

SLDF

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

OK, so Clans will arrive on op round 1, TH move orders will execute in op round 2, SLDF orders will execute in op round 3.

TH aerospace forces are present and interdicting. Any Clan naval/aero coming out to play?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Daemonknight

CJF Aerospace is availible to the Dominion Commander:

Turkina Keshik Aerospace: 7.5 FP
Saker Galaxy: 19.5 FP
Gamma Galaxy: 32.5 FP
Epsilion Galaxy: 22.5 FP

Total CJF aerospace availible: 82 FP
*Be aware Fate, thats the integrated ASF cover for my ground galaxies. Whatever you use here, can't be used on the ground.*

Khan Sonoma tilted her head slightly, watching the unfolding situation from the bridge of the jumpship JFS Falcon's Fury. She noticed via radar that the Clan warfleet had apparentlly arrived en masse before the TH or SLDF forces could leave the system. She grinned savagely. Perhaps this would be he big battle she had been needing all along, to solidfy her hold on the Clan. She knew that saKhan Pryde had ben straining against the bounds of his position, and many saw the hyper-aggressive warrior as a much better Khan than she.

"Star Captain, order the fleet to launch all of our fighters. I expect that the Snow Raven commander will wish to meet the Hegemony interdiction with everything availible to him."

The Star Captain began issuing orders, but hesitated. "What about the Keshik's aerospace fighters, Khan?"

Sonoma gazed out the front viewport, and saw the small flares of the all-black aerospace fighters that had automaticlly taken up station around their Khan's ship.

"Order them to follow the Raven commander's orders."

Fatebringer

The New Dominion ships numbered less then a Trinary and only four of them were of the weight to be considered warships. A transmission from the largest ship bore the form of a Black and Red clad raven, the feathers were once white but had been dipped with blood and smothered with hargel. Thru the bleeding darkness a red eye opened exposing the portals in the mask. "I am the void. Look upon me as you would look upon Death. Those who lurk within me shall only know my bitter cold embrace. You can not outrun me, you can not kill me, I shall envelope you all." With that, the mammoth Monsoon Class, CSRS Dreadnought moved forward and the skies filled with fighters.

Naval / Aero: 204.75
Blue Quest Battle Group
Carthage Battle Group
Constantinople Battle Group
Dreadnought Battle Group
Lum's Flying Tigers (5 Wings)

Ground Forces: 497
Rho Galaxy (CGB)
Sigma Galaxy (CGB)
Delta Galaxy (CSR)
Epsilon Galaxy (CSR)
Kappa Galaxy (CSR)
Drako Galaxy
Frimän Galaxy
Justice Galaxy
Kavalleri Galaxy
Qibli Galaxy
Tundra Galaxy
Gunzburg Eagles (5 Wings) - Ground Support

Dave Baughman

Only 41.25 FP of TH fighters are able to intercept, but they sally forth to do their duty.

TH simple res [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Crit check [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

Fatebringer

New Dominion Damage Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

The New Dominion deals 25% and destroys the Interdicting forces.

Blue Quest

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Carthage

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Constantinople

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Dreadnought

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

Salvage Roll
Difficulty: 10+

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

CJF ground forces(including integrated aerospace fighter groups):

Turkina Keshik: 20.25 FP

Saker Galaxy: 94.5 FP
Gamma Galaxy: 96 FP
Epsilion Galaxy: 76.5 FP

Total Falcon Ground Strength: 287.25