[RP/MM] Turn 45 CJF/CSR/GBD vs TH Sector 2419 Orestes

Started by Daemonknight, January 09, 2011, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

Sorry, I read that wrong. I rolled a 12 for the Chance, not the Crit. I'll opt for the triple Crit instead of the insta-win, because in this situation, it makes more sense.

Crit 1

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Crit 2

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

Crit 3

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

3 Reduce damage received by 15%.
3 Reduce damage received by 15%.
7 Valor saves the day: reduce damage done to you by 20%, increase damage done to your opponent by 15%.

If I'm reading this right, I did not capture the TH Flagship, but my Warships no longer need the Survival Rolls, Quiaff?

180.75 * .7 = 126.5

Naval

TH: 379.75 - 126.5 + 12.75 = 265.25
ND: 180.75 - 0 = 180.75

Ground:

TH: 466.75 - 196 + 20 = 290.75
ND: 784.25 - 116.75 + 11.75 = 679.25

Dave Baughman

Correct, since you reduced damage to zero, there's no need to roll for survival.

TH warship survival rolls:

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Alliance   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Immortal Spirit   Aegis (2750)   LFB Mobile   Veteran   Fanatical      24
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Oliver   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 2, total 3[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Procyon   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Righteous Fury   Aegis (2750)   LFB Mobile   Veteran   Fanatical      24
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Shadd   Sovietskii Soyuz (Clan)   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      17.25
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Sirius   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Swift Justice   Aegis (2750)   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.25
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Syrma   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 1, total 4[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Terrible Thoughts   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Elite   Fanatical      29.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Wells   Sovietskii Soyuz (Clan)   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      17.25
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Adrienne Sims   Dante   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      11.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Ariana Winston   Dante   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      11.5
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Durance   Dante   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      11.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Kerensky   Sovietskii Soyuz (Clan)   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      17.25
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Romita   Dante   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      14.25
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 1, total 5[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Protector   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

Terran Hegemony   1st Fleet   THS Saiph   Luxor   LFB Mobile   Regular   Reliable      19.75
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

On Op Round 3, SLDF forces arrive in the system.

NVA, am I correct in assuming that we will undertake coordinated action against the Clans?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

ND Forces were outnumbered 2 to 1 and called for their Offensive Ready Reserve. In addition, the Gunzburg Eagles are being pulled off of Ground Support to join the Interdiction.

Round 3 Intiative Roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

NVA

SLDF Init.  Not sure if this will be coordinated Init. 

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Fatebringer

The SLDF forces arrive before a compliment of fourteen more Raven Warships.

LittleH13

Quote from: Dave Baughman on January 23, 2011, 12:49:53 AM
On Op Round 3, SLDF forces arrive in the system.

NVA, am I correct in assuming that we will undertake coordinated action against the Clans?

NVA. This is coordinated per this post and your answer of "Yes" afterward.

Fatebringer

Once again, the distrubed black and red clad raven appeared, "What is this? The would be warriors of the Star League have come to play with us. I thank you. Time and time again we have been forced to respect our Khan's wishes that should the forces of the Star League choose to run, that they be so allowed, but here! You have the courage to face your deaths with those that have been your masters. The void shall welcome you as it does all that have not learned to master it's depths! Come, meet your end!"

TH/SLDF won init, we're still waiting for their orders for the turn and an answer to the Ueda thread.

NVA

Fatebringer

At least Mr. Crazy got his Monologueing out of the way :D Instead of revealing his evil plan to the heroes though, the New Dominion have sent a PM to the GMs with intentions for Orestes in case this is auto-resolved at the last minute.

LittleH13

Naval/Aero
48 FP

Ground
148.75 FP

279th Battle Cluster   Mixed Ground   Transported   Veteran   Reliable   11.5
279th Battle Cluster (aero)   Aero   Transported   Regular   Reliable   3
328th Assault Cluster (A)   Mixed Ground   Transported   Regular   Reliable   9
328th Assault Cluster (aero)   Aero   Transported   Regular   Reliable   1
328th Assault Cluster (B)   Mixed Ground   Transported   Regular   Reliable   2
4th Wolf Guards   Mixed Ground   Transported   Regular   Reliable   12
6th Wolf Guards   Mixed Ground   Transported   Veteran   Questionable   13.25
Golden Keshik   Mixed Ground   Transported   Elite   Fanatical   3
Golden Keshik (Aero)   Aero   Transported   Elite   Fanatical   1.5
1st Wolf Legion (A)   Mixed Ground   Transported   Veteran   Fanatical   12
1st Wolf Legion (B)   Mixed Ground   Transported   Veteran   Fanatical   3.25
1st Wolf Strike Grenadiers   Mixed Ground   Transported   Regular   Reliable   8.5
1st Wolf Strike Grenadiers (aero)   Aero   LFB Mobile   Veteran   Reliable   9
Red Keshik   Mixed Ground   Transported   Veteran   Fanatical   5
2nd Wolf Guardians   Mixed Ground   Transported   Regular   Reliable   8.5
Delta Mechanized Marines   Mech/BA Marines   Transported   Regular   Reliable   19
1st Marine Cluster   Marines   Transported   Regular   Reliable   5.25
Space Station Defense Cluster   Marines   Transported   Regular   Reliable   23.5
Space Station Defense Cluster (aero)   Aero   Transported   Regular   Reliable   33.5
Omega Mechanized Marines   Mech/BA Marines   Transported   Regular   Reliable   13

LittleH13

TH and SLDF combine Naval/Aero to break the interdiction with break interdiction.

265.25+48= 313.25 FP

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]