Away thread

Started by silentwarrior, May 04, 2010, 03:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. JibberJab

Ill keep the light on for ya

GraeGor

My home PC may have died on me, so my presence here will be limited and sporadic

tassa_kay

I'm in the process of moving, so I may be away for a week or so.  Helm has detailed instructions and my T45 Orders Sheet just in case something happens and I can't make it on here for a bit.

Dave Baughman

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up, my availability is going to be very "on and off" for the next week and a half; I have finals coming up and I am also doing a lot of overtime at work. I am still going to try to be available, and between tonight and tomorrow I will be around to get things wrapped up, but please bear with me if I'm running a bit behind.

This may result in a few Turn 44 threads extending into next week, we'll see how things look on an ongoing basis.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Daemonknight

I'm heading up to New Hampshire for the weekend, and wont be back untill Sunday night. Anything involving the Falcons, InterClan Watch or ilKhan Pryde wont be answered untill I get home sunday.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Just found out that all the crap I've put up with over the past 2 years: physical therapy, leg pain, inability to drive, and being confined to a wheelchair for like 5 months.

Needless to say, I'm not exactly in the best state of mind right now, so I'll likly not be doing much more than basic RP i need/want to get done to advance storylines. Also, i apologize in advance if i'm uncooperative, or if I seen combative...or if i'm just generally being an ass and not noticing. This is just basiclly been what I've been terrified of since I had my original surgery back in September 2008.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Marlin

I wont care about your mood until Monday, Daemon.  :P

Will be back by then.

Dave Baughman

Hi guys, my apologies for disappearing for the last couple days. I've been having problems with my computer's video card, and while the issues is at least temporarily stabilized for now, it combined with heavy overtime at work on Thursday and today to pretty much wipe out my availability. I may end up going offline again fairly soon if the card is covered by warranty, as that would mean I will be briefly without a GPU in my PC.

For now, however, I'm back, and barring something like losing electricity or some such nonsense, I should be around this weekend.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

:(posting from my kindle... computer upgrade ran into unexpected issue today and i am «offline» for the moment. will be troubleshooting tomorrow and hopefully resolve but cannot really get on line till fixed. much as i like it the kindle is not a viable solution for anything beyond minimal messaging like this

Daemonknight

Damn. Hope the troubleshooting goes well, and that you're back online asap.

Dave Baughman

Problem was a DOA power supply. After me and a friend isolated the problem we put in the old PSU and its working, but I won't be "online" till tomorrow as I have drivers to install and other stuff to do around the house.

Deathrider6

Just an FYI folks I will be working a temp job for the next four days and will not be available until Friday evening. I will be checking in but will not be available for anything major I will be answering PM's and such after my temp assignment is done.

Deathrider6

Effective march 15th 2011 I will be out of state. I will have LIMITED net access. The game will go on though. I will be in Chicago from the 17th to the 21st and then will be headed to Arkansas to look into a job there. I will provide updates as time and access permits.

Cannonshop

back on line after re-locating to the new house, sorry I've been away.  We're still moving in, but the systems are up and running again now.

Marlin

Excellent, now you can plot the takeover of everything from your HQ.