Main Menu

Turn 11 Deadline

Started by Daemonknight, February 09, 2011, 03:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Orders were supposed to be due on Monday, but I ran afoul of some real-life issues with my medical situation, so because I havn't had everything done on my end, the deadline will be extended untill 11:59 PM(EST) on Friday the 11th.

All reports will be generated and sent out on Saturday for sheets recieved by the deadline. Combat Threads will have untill Sunday the 27th to be completed. Next month should be a more regular month, and I apologize for the delay in getting things ready.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

swang

Not posted on the other thread, but FS order submitted.

Mekorig

TC orders already submitted.

Fatebringer

FS orders not recieved at GM Email.

orders@flashpoint.intelser.org

Fatebringer

Don't see TC orders either. Only orders I see are the LC.

Mekorig

Quote from: Fatebringer on February 10, 2011, 10:01:39 PM

I send them Monday, but i will resend it now.  ???

Parmenion

Quote from: Mekorig on February 10, 2011, 10:40:47 PM
Quote from: Fatebringer on February 10, 2011, 10:01:39 PM

I send them Monday, but i will resend it now.  ???

I sent both the MTC and CHH orders before the deadline.  Have you scouted those?

Fatebringer

We have TC orders and Updated LC orders now. That is all we have. Maybe something happened to the mail, maybe you sent it to the other GM addy for FGC, :P I don't know. Please resend.

swang

Ok, FS orders resent just now.

Fatebringer

Thank you, there appears to have been a sweeping out of our inbox. Turn 10 and the orders that were submitted before I said anything are gone. We have the files backed up for Turn 10 so they aren't lost. We appreciate all of the resubmissions.

Parmenion

Clan Hell's Horses and the true Free Worlds League (MTC) have been resubmitted as requested.