[RP/MM] Turn 39: DC vs CCL? Resource Raid - Star's End 2209 *Completed*

Started by Holt, May 07, 2010, 07:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

[Roll 3, no clue what the new callsign for the camels might be.]

Alarms went off on the bridge as the jumpship entered the system and it only took tech a millisecond to see that the second union dropship had materialized where a asteroid had been, destroying the vessel and all hands within her.

[Galedon Regulars   2nd Beta   Regular   Reliable   2
Takes 50% damage, ending value 1FP.]

Iron Mongoose

OOC: I also don't really know about what a good letter designation might be.  CC, perhaps, since the Coyotes, Cobras and Cappellans no longer need that sign.

IC: Large numbers of fighters, already on high alert, race to intercept the remaining DC raiders. 

I'm not sure of misjumping forces can retreat or not, but if so, this is the chance for that.  If not, then we'll move foward.

GraeGor

(ooc: What type of Camel were you thinking of when you decided on Camel...Dromedary (1 hump; Arabian) or Bactrian (2 humps; Asian)...so could go with CCd or CCb)

Iron Mongoose

New Caledonian Camels have been specificly noted to be Bactrian camels.  Though I think that notation is a bit odd.

GraeGor

Quote from: Iron Mongoose on May 08, 2010, 06:21:53 AM
New Caledonian Camels have been specificly noted to be Bactrian camels.  Though I think that notation is a bit odd.

(ooc: well it fits with your one IC post about "huddling together for warmth" as the bactrian are common to the asian steppes, which can get pretty damn cold...so I guess CCb it is then...lol)