Main Menu

OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 19, 2011, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

If you'd rather not do anything at all, I won't hold it against you. Just tell me one way or another.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

Lets leave it then. Ok?

Good night.

Cannonshop

Okay, I have (mostly) done the work on the combat threads, closing them out in the absence of an opponent.  Militia forces on two worlds beat the tar out of raiding forces five times their size, forcing retreats and picking up, in one case, more in salvage than they started with.

Fatebringer

New guy's got some hot dice. Lots of successful pirate insertions ;) I hope you save up some luck for the ground combat ;)

Raginar

Fatebringer

Daemonknight

rolls almost as good as me ;)
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Fatebringer

He's the Pirate (YAR!)

Your the crit guy.

Daemonknight

Dave Baughman

LOL I got to use the phrase "pinko" in an in-character post.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Anyone know where the NPC lists went?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Fatebringer on August 24, 2011, 03:07:32 PM
Anyone know where the NPC lists went?

They are in the faction RP area now.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Gotcha :)

I hope I'm doing Phillip some justice for Marlin, he's got a whole case of bitch puddin!

Fatebringer

LOL, I'm staying out of these TC vs MoC threads from here on out :P I've lost track of what their doing and as long as they agree to an outcome, it's none of my business, I'm not a GM :P

Raginar

lol sorry just tring to get it going