Main Menu

OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 19, 2011, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Harlock

Honestly, Dave I just read the news post from Fox Holo. The Olive Branch Foundation!  ;D

Fatebringer

Quote from: Raginar on August 24, 2011, 10:17:38 PM
lol sorry just tring to get it going

I gotcha. Not trying to put anyone down. I was trying to help out there :)

Fatebringer

The Primus has been uninvited to our little party since they have no fleet control :P

Cannonshop

Quote from: Fatebringer on August 25, 2011, 06:13:39 PM
The Primus has been uninvited to our little party since they have no fleet control :P

But...where are you going to get the chorus line of guys in white robes singing "My name is Mud", or "Tommy the Cat"?

Fatebringer

TH prisoners, just like everyone else.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

chaosxtreme

Im about to go Gerald Marik

Fatebringer

Does the outage affect any other communications besides the chatterweb?

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Fatebringer on August 31, 2011, 02:25:18 PM
Does the outage affect any other communications besides the chatterweb?

No, the HPG network is up and running
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

Roger that, New Clan Grand Council thread posted then ;) Get this Grand Loremaste Business finished. We had some good RP out of it. Diana would have remained Laurie's definative choice had she not risen to Phillip's bait :P As is, Phillip is a no go. Even before I took him over, his original debates were very poorly worded and easily rebuffed.

Fatebringer

Should we set up a voting thread for the Grand Loremaster?

The Candidates are...

Diana Pryde
Klaus Harper
Laurie Tseng
Philippe Lienet

Fatebringer

Grr, having issues connecting to CBT :(

chaosxtreme

Dave Baughman

All combat threads should be closed out. Please advise if we have missed any.

Dave Baughman

If you haven't read this post yet, please do so now. It may save your navy from destruction.

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=3243.msg26775#msg26775