Main Menu

OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 19, 2011, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

You should have it by this weekend. I will be carving threough it faction by faction.

GraeGor

other replies being posted and PM sent with values

Daemonknight

Still waiting on the update for Clan Personalities from:

Holt- Clan Diamond Shark

&

Chaosextreme-Clan Steel Viper
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

Still waiting on the update for IS Personalities from:

Cannonshop- Capellan Confederation

&

Greyjaeger- Draconis Combine

&

Chaosextreme- Free Worlds League

Daemonknight

Still waiting for update on Periphery/Independant Personalities from:

GI Journalist- Marian Hegemony

&

Cannonshop- Union of Independant Worlds

&

Jeyar- Taurian Concordant

&

Parmenion- Horse Alliance(The OWA side of things still has VIPs/decision makers, yes?)

Fatebringer

Where do you want to put the FRR branch of the New Dominion?

Daemonknight

I will add it to Periphery/Independants, for lack of a better place. Use the IS Personalities template, if you please(same for the others, if I didn't make that clear)

Fatebringer

This is what I know for now. Dave is Point man on this. As Prince "Elect" there is no Heir Apparent, but several Bloodlines are strongly favored such as Magnusson & Mandotir

Free Rasalhauge Republic - *Member-state of the New Dominion*
Prince-Elect: Rolf Magnusson
Speaker of the Riksdag: Thomas Mountbatten
War Minister: Khan Drasan Tseng

Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Minister of Labor:
Minister of State Security:
Minister of Finance:
Minister of Inteligence: Freya Arik
Minister of the Interior:
Minister of Communications:
Minister of Trade:

Daemonknight

is there someone who steps up if the Prince-Elect is for some reason unable to perform his duties? That person would be the Regent(like the VP in the US). Is the FRR's military totally under the control of the Ghost Bears? they don't have top-level command of their own troops? Just making sure I'm clear on who is going where.

And we're not posting up the leader of each ministry- thats for ur IC page. If they're important, reoccuring characters throughout your RP, pick 3 of them(max).

Fatebringer

Roger that, but you should understand that the position of Prince Elect is determined by the Riksdag, if they can not perform their duties, there is a vote to replace them and a New Prince Elect voted in. There is no Heir but there are plenty of people to cover the various duties in the mean time.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Fatebringer on June 07, 2011, 04:53:58 PM
This is what I know for now. Dave is Point man on this. As Prince "Elect" there is no Heir Apparent, but several Bloodlines are strongly favored such as Magnusson & Mandotir

Free Rasalhauge Republic - *Member-state of the New Dominion*
Prince-Elect: Rolf Magnusson
Speaker of the Riksdag: Thomas Mountbatten
War Minister: Khan Drasan Tseng

Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Minister of Labor:
Minister of State Security:
Minister of Finance:
Minister of Inteligence: Freya Arik
Minister of the Interior:
Minister of Communications:
Minister of Trade:

Thomas Mountbatten is back? This should make for some interesting RP between him and Rolf. hehehe
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Fatebringer

He was the last one listed :P I didn't know his age :P If you need to change him, let me know :P

GraeGor

I gotta start getting ready for work

will post defending forces (if any) in remaining threads tomorrow after I get home

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Fatebringer on June 07, 2011, 10:10:05 PM
He was the last one listed :P I didn't know his age :P If you need to change him, let me know :P

He'd be 80 or 90 in '91. But keep him... I think I can have some fun taking advantage of his bitterness towards Rolf's father.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.