Main Menu

OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 19, 2011, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

Quote from: Deathrider6 on July 25, 2011, 10:40:46 PM
FYI: We have TWO yes TWO new players coming in for next turn. Interaction is STRONGLY encouraged but rick rolling them and their factions is not. I do expect limited combat operations of some kind from everyone who can to be initiated (raids, recon all that goodness maybe even an invasion or two so that they get the chance to actually get a handle on their factions and the rules). I also would like to thank CS for recruiting both of them They will be watched and guided along by myself and the rest of you I'm sure. To the new folks if you have a question on a rule ALWAYS ASK even if the question is trivial or you can find it yourself. I am happy now that the DC and the TC have dedicated players.

Never going to give up your CAPITAL!!!

We're no strangers to invasion
You don't know the rules andI do
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this deal from any other guy(player)

I just wanna tell you how to play
Gotta make you (mis)understand

Never gonna give  up your Capital
Never gonna let you win
Never gonna run around and help you
Never gonna stop make(ing) you cry
Never gonna say goodbye (to your capital)
Never gonna(stop) tell(ing) a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long ( not really)
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up (your conquered territory)
Never gonna let you down (totally am)
Never gonna run around and desert you (except every time)
Never gonna (stop) make(ing) you cry
Never gonna say goodbye (to your capital)
Never gonna (stop) tell(ing) a lie and hurt you

Yeah that is right...I just rick rolled your post Deathrider

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Deathrider6

Rob you have waaaaayyy to much free time at work LOL.

Daemonknight

Hey, does anyone know a good place to buy Memory Eraser-class bleach? The thought of Chaos singing anything, regardless of topic or tonality, is something I prefer not to live with, just on the off chance he might try and dance/roll/flop around while doing it. And I have no desire to see, imagine, or have explained to me, such an event.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

chaosxtreme

Quote from: Daemonknight on July 26, 2011, 12:07:55 AM
Hey, does anyone know a good place to buy Memory Eraser-class bleach? The thought of Chaos singing anything, regardless of topic or tonality, is something I prefer not to live with, just on the off chance he might try and dance/roll/flop around while doing it. And I have no desire to see, imagine, or have explained to me, such an event.

Yeah...watch me destroy your mind with two words.

Baby oil.

Daemonknight

not effective. my mind is already destroyed at this point
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Deathrider6

Ahh just to prove a point comabt appears to be all resolved at this point (or damnned close).

Fatebringer

Hey guys,

It's hard to gauge feelings on a Forum and I know some people in the past have taken things way too personally, myself included. I would like to remind people that this is just a game. One that does not require us to be friends but to follow the rules. There is going to be a certain amount of rules lawyering to put forth someones point, but please don't let frustration interfere with the RP or Game Mechanics.

We really can't afford to lose more players. It happened to at least one person recently and I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't worried it might happen again. From one player to all of us, we need to accept that things happen and keep things In-Character and generate In-Character and Game responses no matter how frustrating things get.

Deathrider6

Quote from: Fatebringer on July 27, 2011, 07:00:57 PM
Hey guys,

It's hard to gauge feelings on a Forum and I know some people in the past have taken things way too personally, myself included. I would like to remind people that this is just a game. One that does not require us to be friends but to follow the rules. There is going to be a certain amount of rules lawyering to put forth someones point, but please don't let frustration interfere with the RP or Game Mechanics.

We really can't afford to lose more players. It happened to at least one person recently and I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't worried it might happen again. From one player to all of us, we need to accept that things happen and keep things In-Character and generate In-Character and Game responses no matter how frustrating things get.

Seconded.

Parmenion

Quote from: Deathrider6 on July 26, 2011, 02:33:32 AM
Ahh just to prove a point comabt appears to be all resolved at this point (or damnned close).

Coz I know Fate is the shy and retiring type  ;), could I perhaps point you in this direction for but a few moments for Clan Star Adder input:

http://intelser.org/forums/index.php?topic=3040.0

Marlin

The Marian Threads will need GM supervision. Not one of the Invasion threads besides Akko, Suetonius and Pompey were answered. What to make of these?

Fatebringer

Declare they move forward and ask for GM to post the defenders. They have the orders.

Deathrider6

Quote from: Marlin on July 28, 2011, 05:51:37 PM
The Marian Threads will need GM supervision. Not one of the Invasion threads besides Akko, Suetonius and Pompey were answered. What to make of these?

I will handle them Marlin.

GI Journalist

Quote from: Deathrider6 on July 28, 2011, 08:52:45 PM
Quote from: Marlin on July 28, 2011, 05:51:37 PM
I will handle them Marlin.

Thanks for taking care of those, as I've been off the net. I just stopped by to update the away thread. Catch you all later.

Deathrider6

Will be trying to wrap stuff up no later than Sunday night. Been a bit busy.

Fatebringer

Still looking for Spec Ops results I PM'd you about...