Main Menu

OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 19, 2011, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

For the record, this is the absolute LAST time I will discuss the motives behind the actions of a GM-run faction. So don't bother asking again, and I'm a little annoyed this is being asked in the first place.

The CSA players decided to concentrate their counter attack on Tharkad, but were stopped at Vorzel last turn, and the blockade is in place still. I'm going foreward with the 'break through' plan, however the Lyrans have a bigger fleet and knew exactly where the enemy would be.

I hope that everyone is satisfied, and if  not, that's unfortunate, because as I said- its the last time the actions of the GM factions are explained.
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

Well, I made a decision. When the fun is gone, it's time to move on, right?

After this turn I will leave the game. I dragged it out long enough.

I will try to post the CIH threads this week and adress the Invasions too, but the most important thing had to be said. Thanks to all that made it enjoyable. I do not take this step lightly as I have been with the game since its start (5, 6 years ago?  :o) and mostly with my 3rd Clan of choice which I became to love very much.

Thanks for the RP, MM and play. No doubt I am still gonna watch from afar. From time to time. Will try to leave as clean as possible with sheets and stuff.

Fatebringer

Sorry to hear your leaving Marlin. Was fun to play with you. Maybe we can do more warship battles at some point. You know how to find me.

Cannonshop

I've got a couple more things to post against the SC's, then I guess it'll be done-that's everyone the UIW has a border with that isn't a GM faction. :-[

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on August 15, 2011, 05:52:57 PM

I will try to post the CIH threads this week and adress the Invasions too, but the most important thing had to be said. Thanks to all that made it enjoyable. I do not take this step lightly as I have been with the game since its start (5, 6 years ago?  :o) and mostly with my 3rd Clan of choice which I became to love very much.

Thanks for the RP, MM and play. No doubt I am still gonna watch from afar. From time to time. Will try to leave as clean as possible with sheets and stuff.

I'm sorry to see you going Marlin :(

Will you still be participating in the D&D game?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Guys, I posted some questions in the NPC Factions thread. I'd love to get your opinions.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Cannonshop

Hey, Fatebringer?

The GC did rule it's legal to Trial against the UIW, and demonstrated past policies DO indicate they'll accept trials for resources...means your raiders do not HAVE to run off just because they blew their insertion/transit.

Fatebringer

Gotcha. Don't want to change what's done already.

Cannonshop

Quote from: Fatebringer on August 16, 2011, 06:22:32 AM
no worries, I just didn't know if you were aware of that historical tidbit.

Dave Baughman

Hi folks, I did a little housecleaning today as the board was getting pretty cluttered. Old, inactive, or out of date threads were moved to the FGC Archive (formerly known as the FGC 62 boards). The faction VIP lists have been moved to the faction roleplaying area.

Fatebringer

Quote from: Cannonshop on August 16, 2011, 06:58:47 AM
Quote from: Fatebringer on August 16, 2011, 06:22:32 AM

no worries, I just didn't know if you were aware of that historical tidbit.

I remembered something about that. It was so long ago and it wasn't very relevant to me at the time. The Blood Spirits had even less reason to have contact with the UIW until the time jump when we decided to do the Raids / Trails to get the new mobile units experience.

Marlin

Dude, of course I will play my Dwarf! What do you think I made him for? Thats gonna be awesome. :D And I would have some time for it too.

Quote from: Dave Baughman on August 16, 2011, 01:37:25 AM
Quote from: Marlin on August 15, 2011, 05:52:57 PM

I'm sorry to see you going Marlin :(

Will you still be participating in the D&D game?

Marlin

Looking at the mass number of threads... my will to post in each is going away like ...

I will point out though, that in each instance, there would be a hail and offering of a Trial. Perhaps with a 1 FP bid as well.
Any denial by the Falcons would be sent to the GC of course. Not that the CIH expect much of it.

Will post the attack threads of CIH tomorrow. I guess.

Daemonknight

does that mean you are sticking with the game?
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Marlin

No, but I said I would try to do a clear cut.. stupid me. Perhaps I should not do anything at all.. is that ok? (Because I am not really inclined to. :P)