Main Menu

OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 19, 2011, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cannonshop

...and what kind of madness would you do, for YOUR family's sake?

chaosxtreme

not be born cappellan barring that defect to the Free Worlds.

Fatebringer

Quoteprepare to learn your place in the Way of the Clan's!

SEYLA!!!

Marlin

Heads up, the Flurries have Carnivores, I would like to see their performace in MM if you decide to play one out.

Dave Baughman

Quote from: Marlin on September 08, 2011, 05:36:45 PM
Heads up, the Flurries have Carnivores, I would like to see their performace in MM if you decide to play one out.

Oooh thank you for reminding me.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Cannonshop

Wellp...having a navy was fun while it lasted, and boyoboy, I spent off a HUGE amount.    I guess the only rationale for it, is that when you're facing the entire foot-ball team and they're Bill Cosby's "Hoffstra" to your 90 pound library geek, the only move you have left, is to try and kick the biggest linebacker's nutsack into orbit.

Fatebringer

LOL, if I didn't turn around a good size of the fleet to go challenge the Hellions, I'd have double the FP of what they had there :P Hellgate Naval Star (All of my Kurita Designs) and the Lum's Flying Tigers were en route before the call was made. :P

chaosxtreme

Fatebringer

Cuase I feel that although they were lucky against the Falcons the first time because they had managable numbers, the Falcons will come back with their usual, We bid 2, but are actually bidding 50 manner and pwn the Hellions once they outmass them significantly, and I don't want those worlds going over to these Lyran Falcons :P, Hell I'd rather see the Vipers get them.

They didn't use nukes on Warships. :P Yet...

chaosxtreme

Ah quite understandable.

We await your response at Hellgate. ;-) If your taking the prize of the station I expect to get something for my trouble. ;-)

Fatebringer

I love arrogant bastards :) They leave openings that are easily exploitable. AND I have a nice political twist in there too :)

Fatebringer

I should also like to declare now that Unplanned Reinforcement orders are being issued now for I suspect you wouldn't have balls like this if you didn't have me outgunned ;)

Cannonshop

Just for clarification: What's the TN for a survival check?  I can't find it in the rules...

chaosxtreme

5 or less. Its in the warship survival rule's not the nuke rules.

Fatebringer

The rules were stashed away in the "Rules Discussion" Thread.

Warship Survival Info