Main Menu

OOC Thread

Started by Daemonknight, April 19, 2011, 10:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatebringer

As long as you can get past Voltron, you'll be okay. I was suprised there were no Naval stipulations to that one. The Texas on Nightlord would have been a good fight. ;)

GreyJaeger

I am available for proxy, as well as I have a few games I need played out. Look me up peoples!

Giovanni Blasini

OK, so much for gaming this weekend.  Helping my parents move furniture, need to do some work on the Bug, and write PowerPoint presentation. And move furniture and boxes at my own place.

Cannonshop

I'm working on some special fun stuff in MM, maybe someone here can give me advice...

I'm messing with 'mechs and dropships, trying to work out "airmobile" tactics-use the droppers like Hueys.

Fatebringer

Interesting scenarios take time. I'm trying to get games knocked out so that we have played results instead of just simrezzed effects. If anyone has anything that they NEED to be played out they should list it in the turn thread so we can focus on that. ;)

Cannonshop

Might I also suggest a "Proxy  list" to show who is available to proxy, on what days, so that willing players can be matched up to needy scenarios?  (just a thought, mind, but it would be nice to have an 'availability' list-as in showing when people are available to play, who are willing to play.)

Might also be good to have a 'secret prize' available for anyone who's willing to Proxy a lot of fights, or maybe a raffle or something....dunno.  I do know that some of us won't be doing anything really exciting until NEXT turn with our own factions.  (that's going to be, from all indicators, durned exciting, too, hence the struggle to learn how to use Dropships in landing/assault ground mission situations...)

GreyJaeger

I am pretty much available every Friday and Saturday, barring sleep of course, and Sunday mornings. I am willing to proxy for just about anything, save Aero-anything. You wouldn't want to see me Aero-anything.

Giovanni Blasini

Might have some time in the day Saturday, and Sunday is looking pretty open.

Cannonshop

Damn, Fate, you're rolling these turning points faster than I can keep up!  Anybody got a list of what's still available for a fight by this coming weekend?

Marlin

The Deia one could use players.. preferable good ones for the CIH.  :D

Fatebringer

Quote from: Cannonshop on December 06, 2011, 08:07:36 AM
Damn, Fate, you're rolling these turning points faster than I can keep up!  Anybody got a list of what's still available for a fight by this coming weekend?

I put a list of what is and isn't done in the thread for "Mark your Progress". I figured as long as Dave hasn't ended the turn, we can keep rocking these battles so when he finally escapes Skyrim, we'll have results for him.

Fatebringer

WoW, low blow Parm, low blow.  :o

Fatebringer

I was out of town for six days, but we got some fights done :) I'd like to see other people fighting each other though instead of just me. ;P I mean, of all the fights faught so far, I've played one side or the other.

I had to sleep early last night after driving 800 miles, then going to work, but I'll be available for games tonight ;)

Parmenion

Quote from: Fatebringer on December 13, 2011, 03:32:33 PM
WoW, low blow Parm, low blow.  :o

"If it looks like a duck merc, walks like a duck merc, and talks like a duck merc, well..."

Fatebringer

DK used to call my Raven's Mercs in the Flashpoint game. :P The sad thing is, while I could justify my actions, he wasn't completely wrong. I mean, I faught on the FedSuns side in order to expand my holdings. But Nobles have been doing that forever without being called mercs... :P I picked up a good chunk of worlds. About half what my holdings were at the time. I'd make the decision again and again to do it the same way. There was just too much for our opportunistic asses to gain.