[RP/MM] Turn 39: DC vs CSA Resource Raid - Xagyg 1905 *Complete*

Started by Holt, May 07, 2010, 07:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt

[Roll 8]

Back for another round, the Combine raiders were at it again.

[Galedon Regulars   2nd Gamma   Regular   Reliable   2
Successful pirate point insertion, raiding the world only; no ASF present.]

DisGruntled

OOC:Init roll to see whether or not you beat the new welcome wagon to the system.  (I see blockades now give a -2 to pirate rolls)
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Blockade
Type: Invasion
Effect: No forces or supplies can move in, out or through of the Hex any faction save the blockader's
faction. The Blockade remains in effect until the blockading faction chooses to cease the blockade or the blockade force is destroyed.

Blockade may be bypassed with Blockade Running orders or with Pirate Transit*

During a Blockade no RP from the target hex may be used, and it may only be banked a maximum of one cycle, in addition no troop or Flotilla movements will be allowed in, out or through the hex unless Blockade Running or Pirate Transit* is used.

*The presence of a Blockade imposes a -2 penalty on pirate transit attempts. A failed transit into or out of a blockade hex allows the blockade force the option of immediately attacking the interlopers.

Holt

[DC Init]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Holt

[Raid goes enters the system before the blockade.]

Dave Baughman

Gonna be other visitors here... more to follow

TH initiative
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

DisGruntled

Ok the same 69th dragoon will defend against the resource raid.  CIH and possibly CHH will need an init roll for forces showing up.    We good to post up stuff on the Lyran front?  I havet some other blockades going up that might impact here.

Holt

[Since their is going to be a party here bigger than the Raid, want to just roll it out?]

Parmenion

Hell's Horses init roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Parmenion

Xagyg System.   CHHS St. Jerome

"Star Captain.  Sensors indicate raiders have entered the system."

Star Captain Jeremiah moved across to the sensor array on the old SLS Vincent class vessel and gazed keenly at the plot.  Vectoring in intercept courses in his mind, he suddenly straightened and turned back around to face his Executive Officer. 

"By all means, Star Commander.  Bring the ship to heading..."

ooc:  Vincent class vessel will engage the raiders if they can.  Regular/Reliable 2FP

Holt

[Due to the successful Pirate Point Transit, the DC raiders cannot be intercepted.]

DisGruntled

Had a death in the family (grandfather) and between sorting that out and work I'm swamped at the moment.  Feel free to coral IM or Grae for any business.