[RP/MM] T39 Clans v's CFM Invasion - Shadow 2438 C *Complete*

Started by Marlin, May 07, 2010, 07:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentwarrior

CWS Jobs damage roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Dave Baughman

The remaining ASF are going to try to escape the system. I presume the naval forces in orbit offensively interdict?
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Offensive interdiction, yes.

Should be still rather overwhelming.

Marlin

The Falcons will need 10 rolls.

However, in order to get the numbers to our planned ones in space, without knowing that the Horses were putting their ships on blockade, I offer the Thunderer to take their place. Thus, we are even bigger a force. (some FP more, will not matter)

Any protest, Dave?

Because I would have kept the ratio no matter what.  

For the sake of easiness, the Star Admiral would command the Horses fighter group to intercept the fleeing Mandrills. (should still be around 10:1 even with losses factored in)

Offensive interdiction by the former 50,25 FP fighter group. OK?

Daemonknight

CJFS Janice Hazen
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 3, total 6[/blockquote]

Green Lantern
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Kerensky's Pride
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Lightening Strike
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Bunker Hill
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

La Valetta
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

Leander
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 4, total 7[/blockquote]

Barthurst
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

St Augustine
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 6, total 7[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

Battlefield repairs:

Clan Mainforce-ground:
62.75FP damage taken
10% of 62.75 = 6.275 -> 6.25FP repaired

Clan Mainforce-ASF:
17.75FP damage taken
10% of 17.75 = 1.775 -> 1.75FP repaired

77th Assault Cluster
.5FP damage taken
10% of .5 = .05 -> .1FP repaired(normally i would round to .25, but that seems like to much for such little damage)

Salvage:

Total Clan salvage availible:
81FP

Total Mandrill/Scientist salvage availible(including captured FP):
228FP

Total Salvage availible:
309FP
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

Clan salvage roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+15 : 6, 3 + 15, total 24[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

24% of 309FP = 74.16 salvaged

74.16 /3(even split between clans) = 24.72 -> 24.75FP to each Clan(negotiable according to forces deployed)

Dave Baughman

Science Caste survivors (hopeless) naval engagement to defeat interdiction

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Marlin

Roll for the fighter group Outnumber over 3:1: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]

Survival Roll for Thunderer: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Marlin

Phew. All Ships survive.

Yay.

The Traitorous fighters are destroyed. Daemon, you want to reconsider the salvage available as there is some more now.

4.5 FP of enemies and 1,75 of damage to the fighters. (40 % = 1.8 FP = 1,75)

6,25 FP salvage.

Now we need the Hulk rolls as final.

Daemonknight

Re-calculated Salvage:
309 + 6.25 = 315.25FP
24% of 315.25 = 75.66 -> 75.75
breaks down to 25.25FP per Clan, unless we decide to break up the distribution by forces deployed/contribution.

Clan Jade Falcon attempts to secure any prisoners from the Nuclear Stockpile facility, as it was not entirely destroyed in the fighting or bombardment(atleast that was the intent). We also begin trying to retrieve the remaining nuclear weapons, hopefully we get a good number of nuclear arms for future use...and hopefully that one of their major stockpiles...might not be so lucky next time.

Also, the Jade Falcon Watch begins it's task of screening any and all personnel in the surrounding population centers for connections to the scientist caste conspirators.

Question about salvage: you designated a few units as 'Experimental', does that mean that the salvage we acquired from them could potentially yield actual new technology that we can use/reverse engineer?

Marlin

Ok.

If Dave does not want to, I say, Daemon, you roll the hulks of the Monkey Navy. :D

With your luck, perhaps we can put some back online?  ;)

Parmenion

Quote from: Marlin on May 27, 2010, 06:33:00 PM
Ok.

If Dave does not want to, I say, Daemon, you roll the hulks of the Monkey Navy. :D

With your luck, perhaps we can put some back online?  ;)

I'd agree to that... he is on a purple patch right now, so go ahead DK.

Daemonknight

Monsoon-class Battleship Revenge
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote]

Naga-class Destroyer Ulupi
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

Lola I-class Destroyer Yarnall
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Bonaventure-class Corvette St. Athansius
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Sylvester-class Transport Buffet
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/blockquote]