[RP/MM] T39 Clans v's CFM Invasion - Shadow 2438 C *Complete*

Started by Marlin, May 07, 2010, 07:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daemonknight

Ground Combat Critical Chance:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]

Air Combat Critical Chance:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

((OOC: ok, i just want to go on record as saying, i will put money down that i NEVER roll this good ever again...))

Ground Combat: Single Critical Event

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Air Combat: Three Critical Events

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

Ground Combat Event:
Force Enemy to retreat, increase damage dealt by 30%

Air Combat Events:
Valor Saves the Day: Reduce damage by 15%, increase damage dealt by 10%
Valor Saves the Day: Reduce damage by 20%, increase damage dealt by 15%
Encircle and capture 20% of enemy FP, add to salvage

((i think the RNG likes me today))

Ground Combat Resolution((Its even, not Outnumber, sorry. wasnt looking at those tables while i was typing, haha))
70% + 30% = 100% damage dealt.

170.75FP damage dealt to Mandrill ground forces

Air Combat Resolution: Outnumbered 1:1
20% of 49.25 = 9.85 -> 10FP captured, added to salvage

80% + 20% + 15% = 115%

115% of 30.5FP = 35.075% -> 35FP damage dealt

Daemonknight

Nuclear Stockpile Engagement:

Base is hit by NAC/35s from the orbital bombardment. Their objective was to disable the base's launch capability, not destroy the base, but its obviously upto Dave to determine how that plays out for RP purposes. However, Dave, would i be able to salvage any nuclear weapons as tokens? or would all of them have been destroyed in the bombardment?

77th Assault Cluster:
12.5FP Ground Forces, 16.25FP ASF

Outnumber 2:1 in favor of 77th Assault Cluster
Combat roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Critical Event Chance:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

2 Critical Events:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

Critial Events:
Valor saves the day, reduce damage taken by 20%, increase damage inflicted by 15%
Encircle and capture 20% of opponent, add to salvage

Combat resolution:
2.5FP of 7th Experimental captured and added to salvage(dont suppose as an experimental unit i'd get any interesting tech out that crit??)

85% + 15% = 100% damage dealt

28.75FP damage dealt

Marlin

I ask all participating Clans in the Space battles to roll their ship's Threatening rolls.

Each ship attending (means all of yours) got to roll 5 or higher to be out of trouble. Also, the more under 5, the better the damage distribution will be, so good luck.

If you want me to roll them, say so and tell me the number and names of your ships. Hellions had all on Blockade so they are out on this.

Dave Baughman

Science Caste simple rez rolls:

Main ground battle
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Main aero battle
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

Nuclear stockpile defense battle
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

Regarding salvageing unused nukes, it is too early to say if the storage facility has anything recoverable left in it. Once the fighting is over, you'll be able to investigate further.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

Aero battle crit check
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Apollyon, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Dave Baughman

No crit.

If someone wants to crunch and post the numbers for this round of the battle feel free, otherwise I will do so on my next break.

Daemonknight

Main battle-Ground:
60% of 104.5FP = 62.7 -> 62.75FP damage dealt

Main battle-ASF:
49.5FP -20%(captured) = 39.5FP

80% - 20% = 60% - 15% = 45%
45% of 39.5FP = 17.775FP -> 17.75FP damage dealt

Nuclear Stockpile Defense:
12.5FP -20%(captured) = 10FP

60% - 20% = 40%
40% of 10FP = .4 -> .5FP damage dealt

Daemonknight

Damage Allocation and Salvage:

Clan Mainforce-Ground:
170.75 - 62.75 = 108FP

Clan Mainforce- ASF:
30.5 - 17.75 = 12.75FP

77th Assault Cluster w/ Naval ASF Wing:
28.75 - .5 = 28.25FP

Availible Clan Salvage: 81FP

Mand/Sci Mainforce-Ground:
104.5 -170.75 = 0FP

Mand/Sci Mainforce-ASF:
(49.5 - 10) - 35 = 4.5FP

Mand/Sci 7th Experimental:
(12.5 - 2.5) - 28.75 = 0FP

Availible Mand/Sci Salvage: 215.5

Automatic Salvage for Clans: 12.5FP(captured)

Parmenion

Quote from: Marlin on May 26, 2010, 01:04:34 PM
I ask all participating Clans in the Space battles to roll their ship's Threatening rolls.

Each ship attending (means all of yours) got to roll 5 or higher to be out of trouble. Also, the more under 5, the better the damage distribution will be, so good luck.

If you want me to roll them, say so and tell me the number and names of your ships. Hellions had all on Blockade so they are out on this.

As mentioned, the two CHH warship flotillas were on blockade.   Space battle/naval engagement was ASF only.

Daemonknight

saKhan Brian Pryde, orchestrator of the massive engagement, offers the surviving Aerospace pilots the chance to land their birds, surrender, and be taken as bondsmen, instead of being slaughtered by the overpowering multi-Clan force that they have no hope of defeating now. He informs them of the total destruction of their ground forces, and disabling of their nuclear weapons base to remove all hope of meaningful retaliation from their minds.

He also instructs the surviving Falcon and Hellion aerospace fighter pilots to shadow(no pun intended) the enemy fighters until they make up their minds...if they decide to attack, they are to ensure clean firing lanes are open from the ground- the saKhan deploys all mechs suitable for anti-aircraft firing in the direction of the Mandrill ASF.

"All Clan forces, begin preparations to secure Mandrill and Scientist facilities once the fates of the remaining hostile ASF are determined. Priority Assignments: One Cluster each from Horses and Hellions forces to march northward to arrive at the northern Nuclear Weapons base, and to assist in salvaging any possible nuclear arms, prisoners or intelligence from the complex. Other units will secure major population centers for screening and questioning. Pryde out".