[RP/MM] Turn 39: CBS vs DC Invasion Lonaconing 3611 *Complete*

Started by chaosxtreme, May 08, 2010, 10:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosxtreme

" I am Star Colonel Angus Galen, I grant you honor above your station and challenge the forces on this world to combat. Know this world belongs to the Blood Spirit and earn honor in my eyes by facing me as warriors!"

71st Crimson Assault Cluster: 15.75 FP

Holt

[Init]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 2, total 7[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Init
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Holt

Defensive Interdiction located at this hex, do the spirits challenge it? Spirits win initiative so anything entering this hex does not to participate in the defensive interdiction.

chaosxtreme

Spirits Invasion force withdraws from Lonaconing.

chaosxtreme

5FP Of raiding forces transit the system.

OOC: Hmm I guess I should have done this before all the raids *Shrugs*  Well lets see if it matters.

Holt

DC Defenders:

3rd Proserpina Hussars      Veteran   Fanatical   6.25
7th Ghost      Regular   Reliable   5
10th Ghost      Regular   Questionable   5

Damage:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Holt

16.25FP * 75% = 12.25FP

Chance of crit:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]

Holt

1 crit:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]

Holt

7 Valor saves the day: reduce damage done to you by 20%, increase damage done to your opponent by 15%.

Updated Damage:

16.25FP * (75% + 15%) = 14.50FP
Damage dealt to me -20%

Raiding force fails to transit the hex.

chaosxtreme

Um I've been told I get to roll for Pirate Insert for the 5 forces transiting this Hex.

CBS vs DC Raid 4313Rezaks Hole       
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
CBS vs DC Raid Matamoross 3312    
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]
CBS vs DC Raid Echo 3712
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/blockquote]
CBS vs DC Raid Lands End 4213    chaosxtreme
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
CBS vs DC Raid Multan 4013
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 2, total 6[/blockquote]

chaosxtreme

Other raiding forces are destroyed.

Raiding force for the Echo Thread continues on.

Holt

QuoteHostile Territory Movement

If, for some reason, an attacking force needs to move through hostile territory, it risks identification and attack from local defenders.

The attacking player must identify the hexes traveled, one at a time, to the defender (via forum post or PM with a CC to the GM's). In each situation, the defender may be provided the FP value and given the option to engage or ignore. All engagements are naval/aero by nature, and are forced. 

Attacking forces intent on raids may only travel 2 hexes deep into hostile territory. Attacking forces intent on invasions may not travel through hostile territory. Forces on Hunting orders may travel through hostile territory at whim, but must follow these rules on the way out, as well as the way in - assuming the destination is within enemy territory.

Who said a Raid can circumvent the Hostile Movement rules?

chaosxtreme

There is nothing in what you posted that says hostile movement does not get the raid movement benefits.

Holt

And nothing I posted says that a raid gets movement benefits. Little and Dave please make a call for this.