[RP-Combat Ops] Turn 2 LA vs CSA - 1519 Vorzel, Blockade/Trial

Started by Daemonknight, July 13, 2011, 05:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Mongoose

Well, Eddie's pretty hot right now.  Probably a promotion in his future, if he survives the present campaign.

Daemonknight

LAN Combat Roll:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 5, total 9[/blockquote]
"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."
-Last thoughts of Maldon, Type XXX Bolo, 3rd Battalion, Dinochrome Brigade

Daemonknight

"My only regret is that I will not be alive in .03 seconds. I would have liked to watch the enemy attempt to vent an omnidirectional thermonuclear blast enveloping their outpost."

Daemonknight

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 4, total 8[/blockquote]

Deathrider6

This one is yours IM finish it. I will handle the other Adder combat.

Daemonknight

Op Round 2

CSA- 9
Critical Events: +1 to future combat rolls this turn, -1 to enemy future combat rolls this turn

LA- 9
Critical Events: Encircle and capture 10% of enemy force, add to salvage; Reduce damage recived by 15%

Critical Events
13 * 10% = 1.3 -> 1.25 FP of CSA forces captured, added to salvage, 11.75 FP left

Damage

CSA:
11.75 * 40% = 4.7 -> 4.75 FP damage dealt

LA:
12 * 55% = 6.6 -> 6.5 FP damage dealt

Resolution

CSA:
11.75 - 6.5 = 5.25 FP

LA:
12 - 4.75 = 7.25 FP

CSA regains .75 FP in battlefield repairs
LA regains .5 FP in battlefield repairs

CSA: 5.25 + .75 = 6 FP

LA: 7.25 + .5 = 7.75 FP

Daemonknight

Iron Mongoose

Adders respectfuly decline, and call in an extra trinary of fighters from Cobra Station Wing (let's call it 4 FP) to continue the trial.

Daemonknight

Lieutenant-Kapitan Krauss, despite being severely injured in the first attack run by the Adder fighters, orders the remainder of their fighters to deploy, and continue the trial, before he is taken away to the Med Bay. 2 FP joins the LA forces

Round 3 Start:

CSA Forces: 10 FP

LA Forces: 9.75 FP

Daemonknight

LA combat roll

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-1 : 6, 5 - 1, total 10[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

critical check

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 6, total 12[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

3x criticals

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 5, total 8[/blockquote]

Daemonknight

LA encircles and captures 10% of CSA forces(1 FP) and adds them to salvage

LA Damage(pending potential CSA criticals):

9.75 * 75% = 7.3125 -> 7.25 * 2 = 14.5 FP in damage

CSA forces destroyed

Iron Mongoose

Don't be so sure yet, since I may still get crits that reduce damage.  More over, I belive you need to apply that -1 to all your rolls, not just your damage roll, which will modify your crits.  The wording of the rule is: "5 Opponent receives -1 on all future rolls this combat (CO killed)." 

For the Adders:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/blockquote]

Iron Mongoose

And, since I'm signing off after this and I'm tired of faffing about, next round (potentaly using what ever BS justification used on Greenlaw, if I'm wrong about the crits thing) the Adders are calling in... let's say 200 FP.  Feel free to roll that out without me so we can move on.